Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Oh hope she dies, yuck

what the hell lol

Anywho. I was never a Marina stan but they are super cute together. I'm glad there's no weird catty competitive-ness between them. Lady artists palling around with other lady artists foreverrrr.

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

Oh hope she dies, yuck

why everyone's so mean in this thread?

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Obviously there's no collab atm, but I wouldn't mind one. I think they can make a song that would sound good with both of their voices. I think of them collabing on a song like this, where lana sings the verse and marina sings the chorus. It would sound good in my mind. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANyWGZ7mj_U

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Guys I am legit dead right now :crying: !!! I can't believe these 2 Goddesses can even occupy the same space without the world exploding off!! Too much talent in one room!! I can't even!!! Their friendship is so beautiful :kiss: If they collab I will cease to exist. It will be too beautiful for us earthly beings to be simultaneously serenaded by these two ethereal angels :flutter:

Women singers and those that support them, all gotta stick together in this age of Trump Republican hatred against women

The collective cause is more important than the individual artist or ego

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I just had this thought, but what if you (if you're a huge fan of both of them like me) had run into them while they were out shopping?? I think I would've had a heart attack right then and there. I wouldn't have believed it was real life lol i mean I had to make sure I wasn't hallucinating or something when I saw the instagram post! I can't believe no one ran into them though. That would've been the luckiest day ever

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Honestly and truly I'm so glad to see Lana is doing her own thing and not trying to bust her ass for interviews, performances, pre-orders etc. As she said this ALBUM was for the fans.. not the era. I've never seen her this happy. the last time she's had a "good" era was Ultraviolence.. and she said she wanted to be dead. Just saying :brandy:

"we havent seen each other in 5 years"

no collab!!!!!! :(

People rarely meet up to collab if they don't live near each other. People most often collab by sending tracks to people that want to cut them with. They could even be meeting now to cut a track and record a final version. Rihanna for example was recording anti up until the last minute.