Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Okay so uh....... is there a difference between getting dicked UP and dicked DOWN???

I would say yeah I guess. Depending on the angle at which the dick is being given. I hope that's enough to explain without actual examples lmao

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Can you be dicked horizontal? Dicked diagonal?

horizontal :

nails in the kitchen, back arched like a cat

doggy style

on your back

diagonal:

up against the wall.

riding

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

ever since Dead Petz Miley's really impressed me with how she's matured in her sound. Her vocals sound really good lately. She sings with a soft, toned down, deeper kind of voice and it suits her so much better than her old pop style of her screaming big notes.

She's coming up with great melodies too and i think she's really developed as an artist. I'm so excited to hear her new record.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ok I was annoyed were talking about Miley but then I just went and checked it out. I'm actually here for it. And I'm relieved she grew her hair out. She's so pretty.

Come on lanaaaaa I don't want to be more excited for Miley than lfl

LIZARD PEOPLE