Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Incredibly depending on how iconic they are. Lana's nude GQ shoot already goes for £100+ sometimes. But it's always a toss up which ones are worth and which ones aren't. Some are just sold more than often.

In twenty years time they'll be worth even more, then thirty, etc. but they definitely sell for around £15-20 after release minimum (if bought for around £5)

Just asking. I got myself a copy and a spare to either give to someone or sell oneday

Is that for reals? Why? Judging by the comments on there, people don't like spin?

What did they do? 

They made fun of her Elle UK interview saying it was "about nothing" and pretty much put sarcastic commentary throughout the whole thing

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Don't know if I'm stretching here but... I think this era isn't processing how Lana planned it to (because of the leaks, her faulty management team etc.) and that Spin article probably made her feel backed into a corner and that's why she told Spin "Go fuck yourself" 

Poor sis  :ohsnap:  :ohsnap:

They made fun of her Elle UK interview saying it was "about nothing" and pretty much put sarcastic commentary throughout the whole thing

How do they know if it's not fully released??? At least I assume the full interview hasn't been released yet?

Fantastic journalism on their part, maybe they should try to interview her themselves if they're so much more insightful? Are they even big enough to afford the Gucci she gon wear in the cover shoot when they interview her?

Deserved lmao