Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

he was probably just visiting her or hanging out with her in the studio or something,

at least I HOPE that's the case

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She really doesn't need to collaborate with everyone she's gotten dick from though.

Idk... I loved Summer Wine, I loved Ridin'  :creep:, I loved Bradley on the Born To Die music video and the Blue Jeans music video  :creep: , I loved the Galore shoot by like Francesco as I didn't love the L'uomo one, it depends tbh, we both know Lana is past the Lolita aesthetic to make bops and upbeat tracks like she did on the Born To Die era, there's no way she's making another Ridin or Delicious with G-Eazy, and I mean, it's probably nothing serious... Probably just fun at the studio... idk  :creep:  we'll have to wait and see, and for those who are saying the album is going to be delayed for this collab... There's no way she's delaying her 2 years in the making for  collab with a guy she just met 2-3 weeks ago. Unless she pulls an Ultraviolence, which it's not happening. Lmao.

I'm just waiting for the 2k17 version of this post tbh https://www.instagram.com/p/6pkcuDzAQCPc3-8xdwu4HPsAPiqqIoK4beMrY0/

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

i hope.. but they were in the studio.. and this dude said "couldnt even see that happening years ago"

oh yeah true, i swear to god if she delays this album for a collab with a shitty rapper :crying2:

If they actually do collab, it won't be for her album lmao.

It'll be cool tho. She can have her sophisticated high class retro records and still peep with the mainstreamers its cool. She's the best of both worlds. Maybe he'll bring back 2010 st tropez lana

It'll be cool tho. She can have her sophisticated high class retro records and still peep with the mainstreamers its cool. She's the best of both worlds. Maybe he'll bring back 2010 st tropez lana

nay

There are a lot of mainstream rappers who aren't garbage, or who are garbage but aren't fucking G-Eazy levels of garbage.

Put Lil Yachty or Young Thug or Lil Uzi Vert on a track, don't do this G-Eazy mess, Lana...

giphy.gif

I'm really curious how a Lana and G-eazy collab would sound. He's pretty successful in the mainstream atm so why not? He doesn't suck as much as others are saying imo. Anyway, the people who wanted Lana to become mainstream again should be happy if it's true. I prefer a more artistic and deep side of Lana, but I know she'll be pulling out those deep songs in the future no matter what.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

i honestly wouldn't be bothered at all who lana's hanging out with or who she's hoping to collab with in the future if she'd just give us ANY details about this new album. Tracklist, release date... SOMETHING.. so we have something to talk about.

It's just annoying cus it's like she's forgotten about it, and it's making us all irritated and stressed. If we actual had some REAL news on this new album we probably wouldn't be so interested in her everyday life like we are now.

This probably won't be for her album (or at least for LFL) cause their collab wouldn't really have the vibe of the other tracks.

So, I'm not really worried :hooker:

LDR6--

"Stairway to Heaven (Give It All Away)"

"A$$ EATERZ (feat. G-Easy)