Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i will ALWAYS love lana even if the material she's putting out is subpar, but i think anyone who's heard her past albums/material can agree this is not up to her standard.

hoping she learns her lesson for her next album and this will just be a blemish on an otherwise flawless discography

Its good, I like it. I'm surprised she didn't try to put random shouting in the background since she's obviously going for a BTD sound  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:

Are you listening to a different song than me bc it's definitely there. 0:32 ; 0:40

Towards the end when the production gets a bit more crowded and lavish I like it but it sounds so weird and unfinished. The melody is okay but needs to be refined. Why is it being released. So awkward

Only listened once and will not listen again until album is out. but clearly song is an afterthought from rest of the album since it was done so recently. I'll let this one slide...

Good idea and also in the context of the album, it might work better. 

To the person who was complaining about the drum machine instead of real drums, more than half of born to die (album not the song) was drum machine and everyone praised that sound, now that she's going in that direction again y'all are complaining... like... I don't understand

It reminds me of FMWUTTT, BTD and more... idk.

Also it reminds me of the fake (?) instrumental someone posted on a thread few days ago saying it was on a pack and it was called like "BTD reject"

Edit: I'm not even shook because I remember hating almost every promo single from every album and then loving everything later but...