Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Just dropping by to say that I can't breathe bc Lana killed me. Okay. Bye

Y'all it's obvi a demo lmao. Interscope would not publish something like that

then why is it on Spotify

no way this is a demo

image.png

I like that she's changing the subject matter but the lyrics are like, literally the worst they could have been. "what about these children and their parents ?? I'd give it all away !!" makes her sound like the basic whining white millionaire girl on a trip through Africa

I like that she's changing the subject matter but the lyrics are like, literally the worst they could have been. "what about these children and their parents ?? I'd give it all away !!" makes her sound like the basic whining white millionaire girl during her trip through Africa

"I'd give it all away"

But you didn't

:wtf2:

Listening with headphones and it sounds better than before, it sounds kinda spatial idk, atmospheric

But this is not album material :deadbanana: if this song replaced another, more worthy song, on the album then I will be so pissed

I'm listening to it through Beats earphone. Nothing can save the quality of the song.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I feel kinda bad for Lana. She's worked so hard on this and she thought we would like it. I think we shouldn't judge so soon, i reckon by tomorrow we'll all be like..

"YAAAAS SLAY MAMA I LOVE IT"

Lana, if you're reading this we still love you and we are really proud of you <3

:kiss: :kiss3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Honestly when BAR leaked I was like "yeah this is good but the album material will be a lot better" ..... a few months later and I'm wishing the songs from the album matched the quality of BAR lol

FzytWEW.png

father john misty, north korea united states tension, coachella, that garageband beat, g-eazy... what kind of mess  :horror: . lana's never going to reach the heights of ultraviolence ever again is she  :icant: .

dreaming away your life...

I like that she's changing the subject matter but the lyrics are like, literally the worst they could have been. "what about these children and their parents ?? I'd give it all away !!" makes her sound like the basic whining white millionaire girl on a trip through Africa

What's wrong about rich people addressing this?

hi lana if ur reading this i love the song but the lyrics are a lil cringey and the prod is abit off but o  well love you xx

hey_hey.jpg