Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It's a good song but i just HATE that overused radio friendly beat, i hear it in almost every rap song nowadays and i can't stand it.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ok but give me an example of a lana song that's worse than this? i've listened to every song she's EVER recorded

nearly everything pre-honeymoon has been good, including some of the weirdest and worst demos (ie betty boop boop, sonically a mess but still very cute and full of character). this song is just empty and terrible

Scarface

btd version would be like

I was at Coachella / Leaning on your shoulder

Watching your husband swing in time

I guess I was in it / Cause babe I'm here to win it

Cause your husband's cock is on my mind

i love the bridge / outro but this is obviously a demo watch her be like "hope u guys like my little demo, no, its not going to be on the record" 

tumblr_ojjjb4CCgl1u6n38po1_250.gif

we can all dream

I'm screaming I'm on third listen and I really love it :toofunny: It's so good in the cheesiest possible way kdhjkdfghdjfg :toofunny: A Love experience in reverse

Also seems to really fit her mindset this era and the bridge is so good it gives me legit MØ vibes lmao I love this mess

ZKcaooE.png

ok but give me an example of a lana song that's worse than this? i've listened to every song she's EVER recorded

nearly everything pre-honeymoon has been good, including some of the weirdest and worst demos (ie betty boop boop, sonically a mess but still very cute and full of character). this song is just empty and terrible

LIKE DA SUMMER OF SAM BAXK IN 69. I beHEAVILY. DEADLY. ON DA GRIND

(jk I love dat song but still)

Is it possible to unrelease something? I'm not being shady

... just curious

I think it's Warfare... does it make sense? LMAO

omg i think you're right.  --nvm

They way she pronounces it.  It sounds more like waterfall to me--but neither of those make sense

Nah, just cause it's cute doesn't mean it's better. Moi Je Joue is a tank. I still wouldn't listen to Lucky Ones over this. Or Guns and Roses.

Literally this song could be perfect with minor tweeks. Other songs just couldn't be saved.

I honestly miss strings/orchestra Lana

just listening to the intro of born to die and woodstock in my mind side by side is enough to convince myself

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

This being said, no matter how tragic this album ends up being, y'all know I'll be getting the standard CD, deluxe CD, standard vinyl, deluxe vinyl, urban outfitters exclusive vinyl, boxset, cassette etc 

FzytWEW.png

LIKE DA SUMMER OF SAM BAXK IN 69. I beHEAVILY. DEADLY. ON DA GRIND

(jk I love dat song but still)

Won't lie you could write most of her songs like that and they'd sound 10x worse

HEEEE LUVV GUNZ &&&nD ROZESZ