Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I literally just went THROUGH it with this song! 

I went from HATING it to liking it now!

It's super cute and the intention of the song is so pure and nice!

I think it doesn't take itself to seriously and it's just meant to make us feel better and she's letting us know that she's thinking of us and hoping the best for our futures.

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

Hoping for an instapost that says "hi kids, hope you like my new song Coachella - Woodstock in my mind. It's not a song from the album, it's just something i wanted to share with you because the subject is so important to me xoxo".

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I just realized...

since this is the most recent song she's recorded, does this confirm that the album is not coming out on May 26th? like, if she's still recording for it...doesn't that bode very poorly for the May date?

Maybe it was a "one-song" only. It's unlikely that she would keep recording after so long...

I've seen stuff like this before and albums that weren't delayed. But we'll need to wait...

Hoping for an instapost that says "hi kids, hope you like my new song Coachella - Woodstock in my mind. It's not a song from the album, it's just something i wanted to share with you because the subject is so important to me xoxo".

GOD I HOPE SO  :oprah3:  :oprah3:

Poor Elle. She's probably trying to recover from her hangover and she'll have to come back to all of this mess.

Not the pages, the song.

:oop2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I just wish that drum beat wasn't on it. I would love it if that wasn't there. I also don't love the chorus but it's not the worst.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Poor Elle. She's probably trying to recover from her hangover and she'll have to come back to all of this mess. Not the pages, the song.

:oop2:

You mean the wong.