Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

You guys think she's releasing it on Mother's Day on purpose? I mean it def sounds like she's calling us her children again with the crowns and stuff. Regardless of the song's quality I don't think it's a coincidence

I thought she was talking about north korean kids fjklwjerklwejrklewjr wait

You guys think she's releasing it on Mother's Day on purpose? I mean it def sounds like she's calling us her children again with the crowns and stuff. Regardless of the song's quality I don't think it's a coincidence

Technically the release date is the 15th of May.  Which is the day after mother's day (also it's only Mother's day in the U.S. I believe--it sure as hell aint mother's day here in France).  The only reason we have it now is because of timezones.

Technically the release date is the 15th of May.  Which is the day after mother's day (also it's only Mother's day in the U.S. I believe--it sure as hell aint mother's day here in France).  The only reason we have it now is because of timezones.

Oh duh, pardon my reach :deadbanana:

LIZARD PEOPLE

It's kinda cool to think that if there are 11 songs (like Ultraviolence) or 12 like Born to Die, then we have 1/4 of the album.  Lust for Life, Love, and Coachella.  1/3 of the album if Architecture is included on the album.

what I hate the most about this era is that lana never had the chance to present us something

we always find out and then she makes an announcement

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

what I hate the most about this era is that lana never had the chance to present us something

we always find out and then she makes an announcement

Yeah I think the trailer was the only surprise delivered by her. It was so much more magical that way

Yall should at least be glad it's not about the Fyre festival lol

:rip:

LIZARD PEOPLE

Im just scared of how the tracklist will look

Some song titles are so long and others are so short

Who cares about titles that much?

giphy.gif

Ok I just had a nap and I woke up and I listened to the HQ one without the cuts and I already like it a lot lot more. I doubt I'm going to ever like it as much as her other promo singles but I do like the song. There are parts of the production that are good - I like the distorted child cheer sample that appears during the verses. Another problem is that the phrasing is off - she seems to be trying to fit too many syllables into each line which is leading to the impression that she is singing out of sync with the instrumentation.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png