Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It's really difficult to tell for sure if When The World Was At War, We Kept Dancing is actually going to make it, because it seems like this interviewer got to listen to the album prior to their talk. If it wasn't among those tracks, then it might not be on the album at all. Of course, that does make the assumption that the interviewer heard every new track, rather than just a small sampling of the new ones.

Well, I have a song that’s quite aware about the collective worry, about whether this is the end of an era. It’s called “When the world was at war we kept dancing.” But I actually went back and forth about keeping it on the record, because I didn’t want it there if it would make people feel worse instead of better. It’s not apathetic. The tone of the production is very dark, and doesn’t lead to a fucking happy feeling.

Doesn't confirm or deny really.

She says she "has a song on the album" which implies that the song is included, and then "I actually went back and forth about keeping it on the record" which just shows her uncertainty of whether it would be a good fit. She wouldn't mention and describe an outtake, she knows that would just piss her rabid fanbase off.

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I am very worried about the album but I  trust her cause I love her work..

Also Justin Parker is a masterpiece maker like really 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Can someone summarize tha interview for me I can't read all of it rn

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

My BIG QUESTION is: Is "When The World Was At World We Kept Dancing" on the album?

If it isn't, you sure as hell know we'll get 50 snippets of it over the course of 8 months, and then we'll suffer, suffer a little more, and it will finally leak, but it will be edited. :toofunny: 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I feel like this has been the plan all along -to reveal the titles 1 or 2 at a time in different magazines instead of releasing the tracklist at once.

ingredients can be found online.

giphy.gif