Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

speaking the ''To begin with..all you need is LOVE" , it would slay my entire existence if she put a little monologue for the intro that featured those exact words....and right after that line , LOVE would fade in and begin the album

YAAAS A CONCEPT

idk why but for WTWWAWWKD (longest abbreviation ever) I am getting The Blackest Day teas 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

c a someone spill the tea for me? I've had a really bad day and I just can't manage to flip back through the pages.

check ultrasubversive on twitter - sums up everything nicely there! :D 

(2 new songs and some lyrics)

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I don't think she would be talking about the war song (not typing that acronym lmao) so in depth on that article if she decided not to include it. She knows us. She'd be bombarded at shows "WHERE IS WAR WHERE IS LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL"

LIZARD PEOPLE

I don't think she would be talking about the war song (not typing that acronym lmao) so in depth on that article if she decided not to include it. She knows us. She'd be bombarded at shows "WHERE IS WAR WHERE IS LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL"

Imagine, a crowd of flowercrowned kids at a Lana Del Rey concert shouting in unison

"WE WANT WAR! WE WANT WAR!"

Lennon added “acoustic six- and 12-string guitar, electric guitar, lap steel, upright bass, vibraphone, harpsichord, orchestra bells, drums, and Mellotron strings, and shaker”

I already know i'm gonna love Tomorrow Never Came omg