Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Did you guys read the part about "Tomorrow Never Came"? She said it will be easy to perform because it doesn't tug at her heart strings.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

There's NO WAY i'm listening to this album on spotify first. I'm going straight for that Vinyl. So exciting!!

Also i keep wondering how did she do those shoots without any info leaking? I mean she's out in the street in one pic dressed as a pageant queen. Wasn't there any people around taking pics? Weird.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

There's NO WAY i'm listening to this album on spotify first. I'm going straight for that Vinyl. So exciting!!

Also i keep wondering how did she do those shoots without any info leaking? I mean she's out in the street in one pic dressed as a pageant queen. Wasn't there any people around taking pics? Weird.

That's exactly what I was thinking, how did no one notice the huge fucking float in the middle of the street?

speaking the ''To begin with..all you need is LOVE" , it would slay my entire existence if she put a little monologue for the intro that featured those exact words....and right after that line , LOVE would fade in and begin the album

This is GENIUS...

I wonder if we're still getting those horror songs or do ya'll think she's scrapped that idea? Cus i can't get that creepy instrumental from China Palace's insta out of my mind

Arent they all (besides the wine one) just actual old pics photoshopped

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

flauntmagazineWe speak to @@lanadelrey for #thecadenceissue, photographed by @@david_lachapelle. “Sometimes I feel like I’ve got my finger right on the pulse of what’s going on, and then some of my music comes out and it’s like, ‘Fuck, that was a miss. Fuck, that’s not what people feel, at all.’ But with this, I was right there with everyone.”

This quote makes it sound like Lana is an robot/alien who doesn't understand humans and human emotions and she releases albums then worries that her perspective will blow her cover

flauntmagazineWe speak to [/size]@@lanadelrey for [/size]#thecadenceissue, photographed by [/size]@@david_lachapelle. “Sometimes I feel like I’ve got my finger right on the pulse of what’s going on, and then some of my music comes out and it’s like, ‘Fuck, that was a miss. Fuck, that’s not what people feel, at all.’ But with this, I was right there with everyone.”[/size][/size]

This quote makes it sound like Lana is an robot/alien who doesn't understand humans and human emotions and she releases albums then worries that her perspective will blow her cover[/size][/size]

"Honeymoon...fuck, that was a miss."

Arent they all (besides the wine one) just actual old pics photoshopped

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?? :mj3: :mj3:

lazy queen

Music to Watch Humans To to Observe Their Reactions in Real Time and Develop a Model of Behavior to Encompass in My Next Album

tumblr_nvhzm7prvr1qmdbnlo1_500.gif

And when they don't comply with my actions, they, too, shall become little moon gays.