Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I noticed how in that email, she used capital letters for 'Starboy', 'Coachella' and 'Real Time'

Well Starboy and Coachella are noun's already so I doubt Starboy is a song or anything rather than just a LFL reference.

since not everything is under lanas control, she probably got permission to release Coachella to keep us occupied and talking since its been awhile since we've had real news. it isn't on the album after all. just a little something to keep us busy and waiting

i think she saw us panicking and complaining about how this era has been dead

Well Starboy and Coachella are noun's already so I doubt Starboy is a song or anything rather than just a LFL reference.

True but it baffles me why she would put capital letters on Real Time :creep:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

At this point I'll be very surprised if we actually get the album next week. I almost thought for a second when I got the email  :usrs:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

screaming at universal music germany forgetting about honeymoon and calling lust for life "the follow up to ultraviolence"  :lmao:

Wann ihr "Ultraviolence"-Nachfolger genau erscheint, ist derzeit noch nicht bekannt. 

http://www.universal-music.de/lana-del-rey/news/detail/article:243756/coachella-woodstock-in-my-mind-lana-del-rey-veroeffentlicht-neuen-song

i76mrxw.png 

Who's this producer ya'll were getting excited over? Forgot his name. What iconic songs has he made for her?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

About this real time talk, I'm actually almost surprised Lana doesn't use abbrevations and ~ in her own irl handwriting lol. I really believe Real Time isn't anything but I hope to God I'm wrong

ZKcaooE.png