Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I miss Bradley so much 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/88/35/e8/8835e84d474df3526c7f00966da481b7.jpg8835e84d474df3526c7f00966da481b7.jpg

he gives the best vibes whenever he shows in any era

i dont 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Well technically they say 5th, right. So they didn't include paradise either.

they only included those two because of their darker titles because they were highlighting the contrast between old themes and this new happier seeming theme

giphy.gif

Bradley abused lanas trust by telling people about her old meth addiction

is that real? i didn't know about that??? i remember it was bc of his drunk ex-wife not bc of him?

i thought they're so cool since she met him with her italian bf (his name is so fucking long) and they acted very lovely and normal

I really want to purchase Flaunt, but with shipping it's almost $30  :ohno:

other than that, ppl said lana isn't on its cover? so thats why i cancelled 

:smile3:

I wish I could buy the Flaunt mag but I can't cause if I do I won't have much money to buy a possible LFL boxset...

And then I won't buy it later cause people will be selling it like 1000x higher than it is :icant: :icant:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I wish I could buy the Flaunt mag but I can't cause if I do I won't have much money to buy a possible LFL boxset...

And then I won't buy it later cause people will be selling it like 1000x higher than it is :icant: :icant:

How much are box sets brand new?

I've never bought one and not sure I want to start now because I'll be really annoyed only having one and not all

LIZARD PEOPLE

is that real? i didn't know about that??? i remember it was bc of his drunk ex-wife not bc of him?

i thought they're so cool since she met him with her italian bf (his name is so fucking long) and they acted very lovely and normal

other than that, ppl said lana isn't on its cover? so thats why i cancelled 

She's on the cover, the problem is that it's one of four possible covers.

How much are box sets brand new?

I've never bought one and not sure I want to start now because I'll be really annoyed only having one and not all

Idk... HM costs like 16€ and UV 21€ (but UV has a fucking shipping cost so high- 51€ just to ship it) -this on the european store

I think I'm going to buy LFL boxset and then HM's cause it's the cheapest. If there isn't a LFL boxset, I'll just buy LFL CD + Vinyl (my first vinyl ever!) :icant:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Idk... HM costs like 16€ and UV 21€ (but UV has a fucking shipping cost so high- 51€ just to ship it) -this on the european store

I think I'm going to buy LFL boxset and then HM's cause it's the cheapest. If there isn't a LFL boxset, I'll just buy LFL CD + Vinyl (my first vinyl ever!) :icant:

BUT those were after being discounted. Full price they're more than double that.