Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

BUT those were after being discounted. Full price they're more than double that.

yeah, you're right! If you resell them, they cost even more. not less than 100$ I guess

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Ugh I was gonna snatch that uv one before I saw the shipping. What is even the point of that shipping price

I emailed them about that. They say it's because of its weight but fuck. 51€ is too much for shipping 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

yeah, you're right! If you resell them, they cost even more. not less than 100$ I guess

It just depends when they go out of print. I remember at there Paradise shows BTD box set SIGNED was £50! Now you wont get one for less than £200

The new one should be about 25-50. Depends what's in it, vinyls cost more obviously.

It just depends when they go out of print. I remember at there Paradise shows BRD box set SIGNED was £50! Now you want get one for less than £200

The new one should be about 25-50. Depends what's in it, vinyls cost more obviously.

yeah, that's the reason HM is the cheapest- because it doesn't have any vinyl

I always wanted Paradise boxset tho... but it costs like 270€ now and I'm like :eek:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

yeah, that's the reason HM is the cheapest- because it doesn't have any vinyl

I always wanted Paradise boxset tho... but it costs like 270€ now and I'm like :eek:

I know! You never know what's gonna go for hundreds though when it comes to merch, it's so hard to guess :(

i hated the title

it could be just "woodstock"

i hope it's just "hi kids i want to show this song to you, this isn't going to be on album its just a promo ok love you xoxoxo"

i'm a genius

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I'm happy for Lana and that she's singing about stuff she thinks matters..... but my fav is still the girl singing about her men who are bad news for her but she loves them anyway. If I wanted socio-political I'd go listen to K. Dot or Foster the People or something. (I do love them but I know that's what to expect from them) Just feeling really underwhelmed right now.

Psychic doggo.  :creep:

this is the third time i got something right from the album

maybe i'm lana and you guys don't know it  :creep: :creep:

jk im just a doggo

woof

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

She should've saved "Coachella" for LDR6 and called it "Stairway to Heaven" along with "Cherry Blossom"

would've been a good concept for an optimistic acoustic album

"Solve et Coagula" seems to be very present in this era lol. One day you all are having an extreme negative meltdown and then the next day it's an extreme positive buildup.

It's all part of the plan… :illumilana:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm ready for The dark sound she said was in the somg she mentions in flaunt magazine I need a song that gets us all super super suicidal pmsl

When she says "what about all these children?" I think she means like why won't these world leaders think of the children and the future when they escalate tensions like doing nuclear bomb tests.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over