Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Imagine if this album was still political, but dark and the cover was "Riders On the Storm" by The Doors

and we got a nighttime cover art with no smile and a demonic snare

Imagine if this album was still political, but dark and the cover was "Riders On the Storm" by The Doors

and we got a nighttime cover art with no smile and a demonic snare

I would love this. Also, we were all expecting some black & white witchy cover art after that wonderful trailer.

And after the ingredients picture she posted on twitter back in febraury, I was expecting something dark for the album/cover art. Like her playing the role of a dark witch or something like that. Then she gave us the complete opposite. Let's hope we get the dark witch era on LDR6

original.gif

I would love this. Also, we were all expecting some black & white witchy cover art after that wonderful trailer.

And after the ingredients picture she posted on twitter back in febraury, I was expecting something dark for the album/cover art. Like her playing the role of a dark witch or something like that. Then she gave us the complete opposite. Let's hope we get the dark witch era on LDR6

I like this era, but it's a little too happy for my liking. hopefully i adjust

I like this era, but it's a little too happy for my liking. hopefully i adjust

I'm liking it too, especially cause I feel happy when I see that Lana's happy (and that's what all of us should want).

But I still expect something sad like UV for the next era, she has to do another album on that rock vibe - it was her best imo -

original.gif

I'm liking it too, especially cause I feel happy when I see that Lana's happy (and that's what all of us should want).

But I still expect something sad like UV for the next era, she has to do another album on that rock vibe - it was her best imo -

I don't want sad at all. I want Lana to be happy. What I want is just promiscuous dark. Like sonically dark and lyrically playful and naughty. Like "Light My Fire" by the doors. Basically a new rock album with an even darker atmosphere and more 70s feel

I don't want sad at all. I want Lana to be happy. What I want is just promiscuous dark. Like sonically dark and lyrically playful and naughty. Like "Light My Fire" by the doors. Basically a new rock album with an even darker atmosphere and more 70s feel

Ah ok I see what you mean. I do love the dark sounding songs.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

This would be so nice, plus she could cover ''Light My Fire'', ''People Are Strange'' or Janis Joplin's ''Little Girl Blue''

original.gif

Ah, to not get misunderstood: when I say I want a sad album/era, I mean lyrically and sonically (something like PWYC and Old Money), not Lana herself to be sad. I would never want to see her sad, guys.

original.gif

I understand people enjoying her more moody music, because when I'm sad that's the only thing I really want to listen to. 

I'm in a happy place in life at the moment though so It's just nice to have a few songs that have a positive connotation.