Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Just judging by other things she eats though she's not vegan or anything. My old boss is a staunch vegetarian in that she doesn't eat meat because it makes her feel ill, but still eats dairy products and such (which we know miss soft ice cream eats) 

not to mention that she eats dick  

Lana-Del-Rey-and-Francesco-Carrozzini.pn

Just judging by other things she eats though she's not vegan or anything. My old boss is a staunch vegetarian in that she doesn't eat meat because it makes her feel ill, but still eats dairy products and such (which we know miss soft ice cream eats) 

you little slut, i'm lmao

but yeah, miss soft ice cream has a very good taste for food (spaghetti and ice cream, two things i looooooooooove)

original.gif

Ah, yes. Dick. The finest of meats.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lana in a nutshell

zwkws.png

French fries, coke (even though I prefer pepsi - for real, gays, not bc of lana -) and friday = LUV IT  :candy:

Fuck, now I want pepsi and french fries

original.gif

Can we let go of Life Is Beautiful. It wasn't all that great in the snippet we got.

b1589a2c90344d934bae0d4b99b87e9e.gif

Wild One sounds cute.

LIB can't be on the album is Beautiful People is. Too similar of a title. Wild One tho

Lana in a nutshell

zwkws.png

Reminds me of her quote: "In New York I pretty much live in diners - I order French Fries, Diet Coke floats, and lots of coffee."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS