Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I really think Lana's just going to release the album on May 26th with no announcement, or at least an announcement right before, why else would she make billboards with "coming soon" and avoid the date in magazines by saying "this spring"

This. I think she didn't intend for the May 26th date to leak but she's still just gonna continue ignoring it until the album actually drops à la Beyoncé's self-titled album (even tho B5 had absolutely zero promo--it's the only thing I can think to compare it to rn)

This. I think she didn't intend for the May 26th date to leak but she's still just gonna continue ignoring it until the album actually drops à la Beyoncé's self-titled album (even tho B5 had absolutely zero promo--it's the only thing I can think to compare it to rn)

No one good in releasing that date either so mother wins. :)  :hooker:

Watch Shakira steal her #1 spot.  :creep:

I feel like she definitely will, Shakira is like an international hitmaker.

Lana is not popular in the same way.  What might help is that Lana fans buy like 4 copies.

Lana is not popular in the same way. What might help is that Lana fans buy like 4 copies.

especially since shes has 2 international #1 hits that are going to be on her new record

And theyre the two lead singles off the new album, when will lana?

Lana is not popular in the same way.  What might help is that Lana fans buy like 4 copies.

isn't her album in non english this time though.

I'm  still not a fan of the production but I really like CWIMM. Last night was on repeat. I always doubt her but she's always capable to surprise me (that's the secret for a long relationship btw)

isn't her album in non english this time though.

The title is in Spanish, but it contains songs in English.  But Shakira has always been successful whether or not it's Spanish or English.

I have confidence that this will be Lana's second #1 album in the US, Honeymoon got #2 and Lust for Life is already gaining more success and coverage. Shakira seems to be the only competition and she isn't very big in the US rn

Watch Shakira steal her #1 spot.  :creep:

No one cares, at least here I hope, about Shakira and no one (in their right mind) cares about the #1 spot when she practically did zero promo. My only expectations are that she'll not flop hard because that could affect her career and to enjoy the album (after the Flaunt interview I have hope again)

I have confidence that this will be Lana's second #1 album in the US, Honeymoon got #2 and Lust for Life is already gaining more success and coverage. Shakira seems to be the only competition and she isn't very big in the US rn

Both her singles hit the top of the Latin charts tho.  Where none of Lana's LFL singles have hit number 1 on any chart

y'all really think lanas bold enough and successful enough to drop an album out of suprise  :teehee: i chuckle

tbh knowing Lana, she knows that fans know the speculated date and she considers that dropping the information.

Both her singles hit the top of the Latin charts tho. Where none of Lana's LFL singles have hit number 1 on any chart

and one of the singles already has 1.2 BILLION VIEWS and it was only released 5 months ago

Shakira still has a lot of steam left and isnt a force to be reckoned with