Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Is there anyone in the US willing to get me Flaunt? It's not completely sold out because it still let me add to basket and almost check out but it's US only. I'll send you a copy of Elle and pay the difference if you want ;*

Is there anyone in the US will to get me Flaunt? It's not completely sold out because it still let me add to basket and almost check out but it's US only. I'll send you a copy of Elle and pay the difference if you want ;*

Is there a way to confirm that you can get the Lana cover?

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Is there a way to confirm that you can get the Lana cover?

There is now, they didn't have it last night but when you go on the page, there are two options to select. The first one is the inside cover and the second is outside. You can choose Lana for either but not for both, obviously you'll want her on the outside haha

I had a dream that Lana shared the tracklist and for some reason I was the first one to see it so I posted it here in a new thread and y'all dragged me so hard because it was the UV tracklist  :toofunny:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I had a dream that Lana shared the tracklist and for some reason I was the first one to see it so I posted it here in a new thread and y'all dragged me so hard because it was the UV tracklist  :toofunny:

i'm screaming  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Is there anyone in the US willing to get me Flaunt? It's not completely sold out because it still let me add to basket and almost check out but it's US only. I'll send you a copy of Elle and pay the difference if you want ;*

I can buy it for you If you send me the cost. I can't afford to buy it, or I'd send it free.

if BAR doesn't make it to the album i'm gonna scream and cry

Also.. I've heard that LFL video is coming today. Do you guys think it could be true?

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I've seen Born To Die, Born To Die: The Paradise Edition and Ultraviolence for the regular price and Honeymoon like super cheap in several stores, even a couple months after it was released. :thumb3:

You were so lucky. I had to pay the full "normal" price for it.

Mfhp.gif

Honestly Dazed magazine was so shit (not Lana's pics) but I wish I didn't waste money on it.

I feel the same way. It's so basic compared to these other shoots. It's still nice to have though.

if BAR doesn't make it to the album i'm gonna scream and cry

Also.. I've heard that LFL video is coming today. Do you guys think it could be true?

I don't think so. Probably friday. But who knows. She's unpredictable.

giphy.gif