Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Okay but can we all agree that the Hollyweird World Tour sounds awesome?

kinda 

all i want is that she stops doing festivals tours i want private shows 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Maybe she didn't put it up for pre-order because she's afraid that it leaks?

actually i dont know why they dont put the pre-order up.

if they're afraid the physical copies / vinyl would be delivered earlier than official release date, they could just start the delivery on the release date.

it's not like those industry insiders dont have the album atm and the possibility of the album being leaked is the same with or without the preorder.

giphy.gif

Maybe she didn't put it up for pre-order because she's afraid that it leaks?

is actually so bullshit thinking this imagine not being able to preorder just because your "fans" will leak it 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I think the Rolling Stone is very credible. And they didn't say "expected to" or "might" come on the 26th they literally said "The album, out May 26th"

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/hear-lana-del-reys-somber-new-song-coachella-woodstock-in-my-mind-w482237

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

is actually so bullshit thinking this imagine not being able to preorder just because your "fans" will leak it

It has nothing to do with fans lol it'll leak once the album starts going to distributors, it happens with every album and it's inevitable. She just wants it to be a surprise. Maybe she'll announce that it's coming on Friday with the video

Amazon, Rolling Stone, several websites that sell CDs all say May 26th yet here we are saying "I bet it's coming in June or July"

Rolling Stone, a reputable and reliable source: album out 5/26

The gays: nah i dont believe it

Some gay on twitter: the albums release will correlate with the moon phases

The gays: omg yesss so believable

The problem with these kinds of posts is that while Rolling Stone and other reputable sources have said May 26th...

Universal Music Group websites removed the May 26th date from their websites.

There's just as much evidence for a 26th release date as there is against it.

giphy.gif

I think the Rolling Stone is very credible. And they didn't say "expected to" or "might" come on the 26th they literally said "The album, out May 26th"

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/hear-lana-del-reys-somber-new-song-coachella-woodstock-in-my-mind-w482237

All of these magazines and sites are seeing May 26th from UMG databases, they just correct themselves when they see Lana hasn't announced it herself lol