Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Here's the video with Starboy x album next Friday

Why she cannot tell us: KIDS my video with Stabrboy is coming this FRIDAY. 

Or something like that. ;<

giphy.gif

Is ELLE sold out?

Nope, I think Flaunt has sold out bc it's a very niche and limited run magazine, whereas Elle will never sell out as it's a major nationwide publication in supermarkets and airports and newsagents up and down the UK

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

It doesn't share anything that we don't already know. And he says that Coachella might be on the album when we know it's not. Fake fan.

Sorry I thought they were confirming Miles Kane collaboration on Lfl. Nvm

Nope, I think Flaunt has sold out bc it's a very niche and limited run magazine, whereas Elle will never sell out as it's a major nationwide publication in supermarkets and airports and newsagents up and down the UK

Yea ok, but it's definitely sold out from the only place that was offering it online outside of subscription.

I'm really excited for the album, like words cannot explain how excited i am! But i'll be kinda sad ish when i've heard the entire record cus i know i'll have to wait ages for more music. It's kinda like before Christmas. It's the parts leading up to it that are really exciting. Then on Christmas night you're kinda like Damn now i've gotta wait till next year. Hopefully these new songs are good enough to keep us fulfilled for a long period of time

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lana had to announce the tracklist before the physicals are sent out to stores, it will leak if she waits too long.

Or she could do the thing where you don't sell physical copies until 2 weeks after the digital release date (à la Beyoncé & or the white devil Taylor Swift), because physical releases are the main cause of leaks.

Or she could do the thing where you don't sell physical copies until 2 weeks after the digital release date (à la Beyoncé & or the white devil Taylor Swift), because physical releases are the main cause of leaks.

Didn't that CD store have a banner for Lust for Life that said May 26? It wouldn't make sense to advertise that date in a CD store if you couldn't buy it that day.

I'm sure Lana's team would have a leaked release date removed, or someone from UMG had to correct the accidentally leaked date instead of keeping it up for more people to say. It's not wise to say its evidence against the date.

Even if it's not evidence against the date, it's still something to consider when looking at what Rolling Stone, etc. say (and not take it as the final word).

giphy.gif