Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The problem with these kinds of posts is that while Rolling Stone and other reputable sources have said May 26th...

Universal Music Group websites removed the May 26th date from their websites.

There's just as much evidence for a 26th release date as there is against it.

That could because Lana wants it to be surprise or wants to announce it herself

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

The problem with these kinds of posts is that while Rolling Stone and other reputable sources have said May 26th...

Universal Music Group websites removed the May 26th date from their websites.

There's just as much evidence for a 26th release date as there is against it.

I'm sure Lana's team would have a leaked release date removed, or someone from UMG had to correct the accidentally leaked date instead of keeping it up for more people to say. It's not wise to say its evidence against the date.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I think there is a reason that she doesnt relased the lust for life video yet... Something big is coming with it.. My tougths  :hooker:

or maybe the album will be really out on 26 May but she'll only tweet / instagram about it when she wakes up in the morning

"hi kids, i'm dropping a new album today. hope u will like it. (forget to insert link). the video of me and starboy will be out REAL soon. xoxo"  :creep:

giphy.gif

or maybe the album will be really out on 26 May but she'll only tweet / instagram about it when she wakes up in the morning

"hi kids, i'm dropping a new album today. wish u will like it. (forget to insert link). the video of me and starboy will be out REAL soon. xoxo"  :creep:

I just woke up and remembered that today is the day of my new album.. Enjoy kids.. I wont say any link.. U can find this online  :creep:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

What if we got the album and video the same day? It's not to much of a reach tbh 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Here's the video with Starboy x album next Friday

What I don't like is the fact that since there's no preorder, so I won't be able to first-time-listen on vinyl.

this is about to be me:

To be fair Formation was released like on Superbowl Saturday Feb. 6, 2016.  And then she didn't say shit until she dropped the album on HBO on April 23.  This was warranted tbh.

It's been not even a day since Lana has released something and y'all is off the walls.