Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If it's true, I cry.

idk I'm lost! I thought it was finished ages ago..but I heard some news that it's not even finished. it is unusual that she hasn't posted the title track video yet if the album release is next week.

Shakira does well in South America and Europe. She has her fans in the US too but shes hardly some sort of mega force there, she hasnt been for years.

Lana also has lots of fans in Europe so Shakira might actually be a threat. I don't really view either of them as that competitive tho--they're probably both going to sell a lot regardless of how the other one performs 

The real question, is the Lust for Life Lanaboards theme coming this week  :candy:

Lindy finally fixed my issue and I was able to insert the new License Key & begin working on coding in the theme, so yes, it should :yesnod:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

idk I'm lost! I thought it was finished ages ago..but I heard some news that it's not even finished. it is unusual that she hasn't posted the title track video yet if the album release is next week.

If it's not finished, why did they put it on website for pre-ordering?

http://www.boomerangshop.com/web/index.php/app/product/fnc/detail/id/1437771

It's a CD shop in my country.

If Lust for Life wasn't already finished, I'm sure Coachella would have made it on there. 

I bloody hope so anyway, I'm flying for 28 hours as of the end of May Lana I need something to entertain me

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

If it's not finished, why did they put it on website for pre-ordering?

http://www.boomerangshop.com/web/index.php/app/product/fnc/detail/id/1437771

It's a CD shop in my country.

I agree with you! Just heard this news and I'm freaking out.. I mean she performs in 5 days so maybe we'll find out more info then! 

I just cannot wait until July that would be so crazy

Hopefully someone will share the full Elle issue soon and enlighten us on the release date mess, confirming May 26th release  :flutter:

I just don't believe in a July date, June is more likely, because the "coming soon" billboard really wouldn't make sense nor her mentioning that it's out this spring - and with Flaunt quickly mentioning the eve thingy it sure as hell isn't the eve of the album release if it's out in July... at least in my opinion  :biblio: Also the album trailer would've been released early af if July is the case. If we don't have a confimed release date and a preorder by the end of the week girl betta do a new song when she performs on Saturday(?)

While I'm still processing the legendary new photoshoot I have to say that I really like the LFL era so far. I know some of you are complaining about the "lack of promo" or Lana being "lazy" etc. but I think this time she's making a really clever and original album roll-out. Lana's not your everyday pop star so why should her "promo" be normal? ;) It started with her tweeting seemingly random things about the 7 new planets or the chimera thing, and then she had the weird and witchy "Ingredients can b found online" tweet (also referring to the anti Trump spells). And now she's revealing the tracklist bit by bit in interviews – so to me this era isn't a mess but probably is going as Lana wanted it to go (except the "Love" leak). Teasing the fans and giving them some food for thought (and laugh) along the way, like the great album trailer. And even releasing a non-album song inbetween.