Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm tired of being always sad like I was in 2014, 2015 and last year. I feel renewed  :hooker:

Also, Lust For Lige gives me that feel like "we went through it all together, and now everything it's okay"  :defeated:

These happy songs are making me happy too, so I'm very satisfied 

Lately I've been listening a lot to pop music (which I've always loved and tends to make people feel happy/want to dance around) and now there's Lana with happy songs. I like this, 'cause I felt really sad for a long time (I still feel this way, alone inside, sometimes), and was listening only sad songs, but now i'm feeling a bit more happy and I really appreciate this good/positive vibe Lana's trying to bring to us

original.gif

@tesudapelavida Screaming you're brazilian too, I just saw your username now, didn't noticed it when I quoted you

PISA MENOS BRASIL

original.gif

Is it just me or you guys also think she's looking weird on the burger pic?

I mean, look at her head, it looks like some weird photoshop, like they put her head in a body that's not her own

original.gif

Is it just me or you guys also think she's looking weird on the burger pic?

I mean, look at her head, it looks like some weird photoshop, like they put her head in a body that's not her own

Honestly nothing looks real in the photo :O the lady behind her looks photoshopped over the car haha

Honestly nothing looks real in the photo :O the lady behind her looks photoshopped over the car haha

Isn't the whole photoshoot fake? Lana photoshopped onto vintage photos?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I feel bad reading her newest interview because one part of me always will love that Lana - the famme fatale straight out of a David Lynch movie, the "Lolita lost in the hood" that sings like a tragic character from a novel. I love all that shit - the depressive and subversive Lana with rich imagery - but I think it's time to accept that it was all a character, a persona. Maybe I love the character more than the author. I'm glad she moved on from this narrative and she's in a happy place. Right now the Lana we're seeing itsn't Lana Del Rey as we know it until now, or a comeback to Lizzie, she's on a new phase and I'm curious to see what happens next.

OMG IT PROBABLY IS

was that the whole point of it? 

I think I read earlier that they are all photoshopped (I assume w/ green screen type stuff??) except for the one with the wine toss. 

Lmfao why did they do that to her eyes and her loser husband's nuts bigger in the final (& make her skinnier) :awkney:

fbyvd.jpg

jfwmx.jpg

I can't unsee his nuts :defeated: :eartha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What do you guys think of Lana covering The Smiths's ''Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now'', ''How Soon Is Now?'', ''There Is a Light That Never Goes Out'' and ''Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me''?

original.gif

I can't unsee his nuts :defeated: :eartha:

I'm beyond grossed out by the yellow part. I hate this photo

What do you guys think of Lana covering The Smiths's ''Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now'', ''How Soon Is Now?'', ''There Is a Light That Never Goes Out'' and ''Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me''?

Amy cover only or I'm out

LIZARD PEOPLE