Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

WAIT THERE WAS ANOTHER SONG WHERE

Maybe the same song? It was a different part at the very least. It went

"When you're standing in the face of danger. Cause you want it too much" I think that was it and I forget the rest

LIZARD PEOPLE

Fuck! I don't fucking know a Sirens, AKA, Unreleased, Born To Die, Paradise, Ultraviolence, or Honeymoon. The only thing I fucking know is Lust For Life. She's really coming for that #1!

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

OMGOMG ITS SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKING BOP AND OMG THE PRODUCTION SOUMDS SOOO GOOD NO ONES WEAVES ARW SAFE

And to think I almost went to sleep literally 2 seconds before the notification popped up

Insta story is iconic too

OMG same who needs naps anyways

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

IM ACTUALLY SHAKINF IT SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

It's not even natrual listening to a Lana song for the first time. It's such a gift and you don't even know what to expect. It doesn't hit you right away lol it's surreal

Oh god UV is back and alive with the recent insta updates. This is beyond a wig/weave warning, we're talking about nuclear orgasms. Can't wait.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I never thought there'd be a day where Lana released a new album and it would top Ultraviolence. Where is Anne to approve this?! :trisha: Anne will be at the tattoo removal doctor tomorrow getting her tattoo removed and then getting it replaced with Lust For Life.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

OMGOMG ITS SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKING BOP AND OMG THE PRODUCTION SOUMDS SOOO GOOD NO ONES WEAVES ARW SAFE

OMG same who needs naps anyways

Lmao it's 11:30 pm here and I gotta wake up super early tomorrow. Sleep seems impossible now. The hype is real. I can't wait until July to hear this

LIZARD PEOPLE