Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

We all know shes going to threaten to kill herself but she wont tho

That why its called Lust for Life

and blah blah blah

i think lana is way deeper than this, her videos are so fucking deep they aren't basic at all.. even Ultraviolence video wasn't basic ( even tho she recorded it by iPhone 5)

but this time the weeknd is there so idk  :um2:

:smile3:

i think lana is way deeper than this, her videos are so fucking deep they aren't basic at all.. even Ultraviolence video wasn't basic ( even tho she recorded it by iPhone 5)

but this time the weeknd is there so idk  :um2:

It won't be "deeper". She wants to commit and he keeps her back and shows her all the Lust For Life she has.

I hope we'll get some nice solo-shots of her, like from the first preview

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

It won't be "deeper". She wants to commit and he keeps her back and shows her all the Lust For Life she has.

I hope we'll get some nice solo-shots of her, like from the first preview

but all of her previous videos were not that easy to get their meanings, all of them were not that clear and they had a hidden msg or let's say a hidden meaning

so i don't expect something so basic like : oh im gunna kms but he will take me back...... idk honestly 

but all of her previous videos were not that easy to get their meanings, all of them were not that clear and they had a hidden msg or let's say a hidden meaning

so i don't expect something so basic like : oh im gunna kms but he will take me back...... idk honestly 

the song is basic as hell, so why wouldn't the video be basic aswell. And I think you overrate her music videos when it comes to their "depth".

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

she won't be posting it her team will

the video is probably already uploaded to youtube with it timed to be posted online.

i know that's what some youtubers i watch do if they aren't going to be able to make regular videos for a while. they just film a bunch for while they're gone and have them timed to post on such and such day

~INSTA1.gif

the song is basic as hell, so why wouldn't the video be basic aswell. And I think you overrate her music videos when it comes to their "depth".

well I find them so deep and most of people can agree on that as what i've noticed before, at least they aren't basic/ boring to death 

but i agree with you on the LFL being such a basic song

Poor Selena...

18557249_644276632434126_281238948344838

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E