Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm still reading the 20 pages that popped up, but I didn't get a suicide vibe at all. I thought she was scared to slide off from the sign, and Abel grabbing her made her feel secure and brave.

malena09.gif

I just don't get how not saying the release date can avoid leaks, if someone has it it's gonna leak it anyway 

Someone can explain???

It doesn't completely.  A sooner release date avoids leaks because less time before it releases to leak, so May 26 would almost completely prevent it from leaking bc it's still not super well known. But the not saying a release date just is to build anticipation and speculation to maximise on buzz on a surprise release date- but I suppose if people don't know the release date they'll assume it's not coming for a while because most of the time artists announce a release date a month or so before the album, so it makes leakers less aware that there's a finished album to leak.

giphy.gif

I think you guys are all setting yourself up for disappointment about this surprise release. I just don't see it happening. May 26 was never a date from Lana or her team, it was just picked up by publications. We have no real evidence that the album will be out Friday. Plus, Lana doesn't seem like the surprise release type.

She will release a release date when she's ready.

You see, I know what you're saying is 100% logical and I agree with you!  but I still want to tell you to STFU BC ITS COMIN MAY 26TH   :toofunny:

Despite the fact that we as fans all want the new album, I think after the recent events at the Ariana concert, it would be very inappropriate to release an album called Lust For Life just days after a tragedy where young ppl were harmed going to a concert of a popstar.

I think we should not worry about the release date if we put this into perspective.

I was just thinking... Since the release date was edited out of the Kroq interview, wouldn't that mean the Paris Match date isn't correct? Otherwise what would be the point? Seems like it will be a surprise release imo

Thank you Ben! All the meltdowns came early. I'm gonna sit down, put my heart shapped sunglasses and see how the gays destroy TAP MANAGEMENT and Sua Ripa.

tenor.gif

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

why would ben lie ?

it's not finished deal with it 

Well, Ben said Lana was not okay when Love leaked but she said she was okay and wasn't worried with Love leaking so... We really can't trust him

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I srsly can not believe you guys are still talking about the fucking album when 20 or more young ppl just lost their lives at a concert. 

What the hell are you on?

Trash. All of you.

wait what's going on??

I srsly can not believe you guys are still talking about the fucking album when 20 or more young ppl just lost their lives at a concert. 

What the hell are you on?

Trash. All of you.

wow its almost like there's different threads for different things hun