Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If Yosemite leaks...it's only gonna fuck up the album more.

I think it can't get more fucked up than it actually is.

Those dates are fuckin everything up, then Lana's wordless about it, then today she drops that damn tweet which can mean nothing and everything at the same time. FUUUUUUCK

original.gif

There's nothing stopping the album from not coming out at all.

If anything from Lust For Life leaked, you'd better hope it all leaked and not a single song. Remember that everything went to shit because Love leaked.

if she's gonna delay her album more and more everytime something leaks, then wouldn't the logical idea be to just release it as soon as possible?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

There's nothing stopping the album from not coming out at all.

If anything from Lust For Life leaked, you'd better hope it all leaked and not a single song. Remember that everything went to shit because Love leaked.

nothing really happened except Ed trying to make us feel bad.....she was happy Love leaked. The only other bad thing that happened was we didn't get a proper single cover....We dont know the album got pushed back bc of it leaking...

nothing really happened except Ed trying to make us feel bad.....she was happy Love leaked. The only other bad thing that happened was we didn't get a proper single cover....We dont know the album got pushed back bc of it leaking...

I think the single cover would have probably just been a variant of the poster

I think it can't get more fucked up than it actually is.

Those dates are fuckin everything up, then Lana's wordless about it, then today she drops that damn tweet which can mean nothing and everything at the same time. FUUUUUUCK

Other albums have had songs leak from them, forcing them to get stuck in release hell. That could happen with Lana, especially since she damn near canceled the album post-Love leak.

giphy.gif

and if Yosemite IS floating around.......I'm ready to be blessed in the ears.

I think the single cover would have probably just been a variant of the poster

i think it wouldve been the one for Coachella or the actual album cover....I mean maybe she only made that album cover fast bc eerything was happening and it was too late to change the single artwork for Love. Wouldve preferred the album artwork to just be the artwork for love :crossed:  

if she's gonna delay her album more and more everytime something leaks, then wouldn't the logical idea be to just release it as soon as possible?

Apparently Ben never learns. More than one songs are bound to be leaked in 2 months for sure

nF70D0F.png

Other albums have had songs leak from them, forcing them to get stuck in release hell. That could happen with Lana, especially since she damn near canceled the album post-Love leak.

she almost cancelled the album??

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

You don't know that she was happy. She doesn't live out all her emotions in front of us.

And the Love leak is the only explanation for the push back. Everything was clearly set up for Lust for Life being released tomorrow, and her regional labels (like Universal Music Poland) were anticipating May 26th release. She's not in the studio anymore either, besides what she did for Coachella. And there's very little promo for June and July, so it's not for any promo reason...

giphy.gif

MESS at people saying she almost cancelled LFL because of Love leaking........ IN WHAT WORLD  :crossed:

were u even here when it actually leaked? it was basically 3000 gays having a meltdown and Ed saying shes not okay when she LITERALLY

went live the next day and said "I'm so happy to finally share this with you guys" LMAO  :hdu:  :hdu:

remember my words: once the twinks have their hands on Yosemite it will eventually leak, i bet $100 its gonna be leaked by a brazilian  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: (if you dont get the joke, LOVE was leaked by a brazilian fan and spread later on Instagram)

i will love you until the end of time.

You don't know that she was happy. She doesn't live out all her emotions in front of us.

And the Love leak is the only explanation for the push back. Everything was clearly set up for Lust for Life being released tomorrow, and her regional labels (like Universal Music Poland) were anticipating May 26th release. She's not in the studio anymore either, besides what she did for Coachella. And there's very little promo for June and July, so it's not for any promo reason...

Not contesting anything, but do you know why she'd push back the release by so much? Love didn't leak that early 

Apparently Ben never learns. More than one songs are bound to be leaked in 2 months for sure

she almost cancelled the album??

ben said that or was it ed?

i will love you until the end of time.

remember my words: once the twinks have their hands on Yosemite it will eventually leak, i bet $100 its gonna be leaked by a brazilian  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: (if you dont get the joke, LOVE was leaked by a brazilian fan and spread later on Instagram)

AKA @LDR5 :oic:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If she's gonna make us wait this long, she better serve us some cool-as-heck bridges like those in Honeymoon, Ultraviolence, Terrence Loves You, etc. (BARchitecture comes close but is she even gonna put it on the album?)

Someone could leak Cherry, sorry guys, can't wait for the studio version

DAAAAARLIN

DAAAAARLIN

DAAAAARLIN

I FALL TO PIECES WAITING FOR THE ALBUM

I FALL TO PIECES

MY LUST FOR LIFE IS DEAD

original.gif