Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I have never communicated nor attempted to communicate with Ben. 

Actually, my Lana support starts and ends here. I don't even post about Lana on any other social media. Maybe like one picture once. 

addendum: a lot of people did harass Ben and the team tho so maybe that's why he's salty (a good reason). Still unprofessional. I stand by the commenter he replied to. Nothing they said was wrong.

It's his Instagram account, in fairness, he doesn't owe us shit in terms of professionality.

You know it's bad when fans are turning on Lana.

Or it just proves what most of us have known for years: Lana has lots of horrible ungrateful fans who will turn on her at the drop of a hat. This site is teeming with them, actually. It's pretty disgusting.

I agree people shouldn't lol give him death threats etc but Lana and her team have been acting rude smiling at fans when saying is the album coming in may,announced the release date a day before the supposed date and did it in the most amateurish way possible

I just woke up and scanned thru these last pages pretty quick and didn't see it so sry if I'm late lol

Is Ben trying to reenact Lana's shady replies which have gone to iconic proportions? If so he's doing it all wrong  :hooker:

Seriously though, many people have commented stuff like that on his IG for some time now so he should've just stood above it and simply keep ignoring those comments. And yeah I did find that dog photo hilarious but certainly not the way he probably intended it... like we have a manager over here that decides to provoke the fans even more and confirm a release date by inserting a cap on his dog on his iPhone or whatever app

tumblr_nv2ktqOiPR1tq4of6o1_250.gif

Hey, at least Lana is self aware! With her lyrics "Maybe my contributions will be as small as hoping". 

You know, unlike the contributions of some of the people on here. Activism. Scientific discovery. 

You'd think if she has so much money that she'd do some philanthropy like other celebrities (Rihanna, Nicki Minaj)

But wait, she realizes that her career is ending soon and she needs to save up her money so she can keep buying coffees and going to clubs to throw up gang signs with a bunch of fellow rich white people. 

If she actually felt politically conscious, she'd do something about it. Give speeches, donate money quietly. Use her platform. 

Do you know what she sees the political turmoil as? A fucking profit opportunity. She's sitting on a pedestal of privilege dancing at Coachella and crying faux tears at the pain of the people "below her". 

And I'm mad at myself more than anything that I didn't see this until now

Or it just proves what most of us have known for years: Lana has lots of horrible ungrateful fans who will turn on her at the drop of a hat. This site is teeming with them, actually. It's pretty disgusting.

Keep on sucking the tit of someone who doesn't give a single shit about you. 

It's his Instagram account, in fairness, he doesn't owe us shit in terms of professionality.

No one owes anything in terms of personality. All he's doing is hurting his own reputation and image. He looks like a fucking child. 

My friend said he got a notification from Google play saying LFL was coming later today? So confused.

Please no. My heart is already hurting for another disappointment

STOP

S TOP

S T O P

STOP

OP

P

???, ?????????

I don't understand why people get so offended when people aren't happy with Lana

Like I don't recall signing a contract saying I have to be loyal to her to the death and agree with every decision she makes? Who cares if people complain. It's not like there's anything else to do.

I agree people shouldn't lol give him death threats etc but Lana and her team have been acting rude smiling at fans when saying is the album coming in may,announced the release date a day before the supposed date and did it in the most amateurish way possible

That's the thing though, no one actually said May. Literally no one. Even "Spring" was just another magazines and magazines had every date under the sun.

So, no, we can't blame them for our assumptions and then harass them into giving us a date, getting angry when it's "amateur" and harassing them again.

If I were Lana I would hate my fans my god.

I don't understand why people get so offended when people aren't happy with Lana

Like I don't recall signing a contract saying I have to be loyal to her to the death and agree with every decision she makes? Who cares if people complain. It's not like there's anything else to do.

It's because some people have so little in their lives to cling onto except for how a celebrity might perceive them. 

They'd quicker defend Lana or another person they stan than stand by their own merits. Which is a fucking travesty. False idols and all...

People can be unhappy with Lana, I think we'd just appreciate them losing their shit over real problems and not Lana's team being pissed off at us for harassing them? Like, I think it's justifiable.