Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Keep on sucking the tit of someone who doesn't give a single shit about you. 

You know I have no delusions about my position as a fan, right? You expect the fucking world from her. I never did and continue not to. All I want is music and she just confirmed when we're getting some. That's all that I need to be happy as a fan.

It sounds pretty pathetic to turn around on her because "BITCH LIED ABOUT THE RELEASE DATE, STUPID ASS HOE AND HER RUDE TEAM, SHE'S SO FAKE AND NASTY". Uh, no honey, you just want her to be something she's not. You're a joke. Leave this site. You'll be much happier.

You know I have no delusions about my position as a fan, right? You expect the fucking world from her. I never did and continue not to. All I want is music and she just confirmed when we're getting some. That's all that there I need to be happy as a fan.

It sounds pretty pathetic to turn around on her because "BITCH LIED ABOUT THE RELEASE DATE, STUPID ASS HOE AND HER RUDE TEAM, SHE'S SO FAKE AND NASTY". Uh, no honey, you just want her to be something she's not. You're a joke. Leave this site. You'll be much happier.

I'm honestly going to. Don't know if this post will stick around or not. But I have actual fucking achievements in my own life going on that I'd like to work on. Peace out, losers. 

Keep on sucking the tit of someone who doesn't give a single shit about you. 

No one owes anything in terms of personality. All he's doing is hurting his own reputation and image. He looks like a fucking child.

And what about our reputation? Harassing literally so many people at this point.

@everyone please stop pretending we've all done nothing. It's easier to rationalise the situation in your head that way.

can u guys calm your fucking pussies album coming out in july just wait and stop with that shit just because  her songs dot have that much instrumentals doesn't mean that she can't feel music anymore btw stop saying it was good in the beginning cause honeymoon is her most sentimental album by date get your shit together xx  

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I'm honestly going to. Don't know if this post will stick around or not. But I have actual fucking achievements in my own life going on that I'd like to work on. Peace out, losers. 

rip

???, ?????????

Duuuude. Don't do that. Despite what you're currently training yourself to think, she does actually care. Her work would have changed a long time ago if she were a sell out. You can't rush people into making art. We all just need to give her space. There's no point making statements we can't take back.

Like, I'm so sorry if I offend anyone, but you guys (plus me a bit no lies there) have kind of treated her team like shit the past couple of days.

Despite the fact the May date was debunked around 20 MILLION times you're all still a bit pissed off it's not coming today.

Over the past few days, this forum has

- Harassed multiple record stores that know nothing

- Harassed Ben's Instagram

- Harassed interviewers that can't say anything

- Harassed Ben more

- Continued to harass Ben

Then Lana FINALLY drops the date and all you guys do is call them rude, uncaring assholes? Like come on, I usually reserve using the term "get a grip" but really? You guys harassed them into submitting the date then ACTUALLY GOT PISSED OFF WITH THE WAY IT WAS DELIVERED.

DO SOME OF YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELVES.

She said "fam"! That's so rude! We're her fans!!! Why is she being so UNPROFESSIONAL!

She's not. You guys are being so rude harassing everyone under the sun and then pissed off when she posts the most neutral tweet about the date ever.

No wonder Ben is fucked off with some of the bratty attitudes. Some of you are literally pissed off at the fact she used the word fam. That is kind of pathetic.

I mean, I'll take credit for things like also commenting on Ben's Instagram but for god sake, we have the date, I don't care if you're not happy WHEN the date is, we HAVE the date, some of you are literally pissed off about the fact she GAVE US THE DATE basically, because it wasn't the way YOU wanted her to announce it.

She made this album for us. Can we PLEASE be a bit more grateful. I know a lot of people say she doesn't owe us and we don't owe her but she went out the way to make this album for us and some of you guys are throwing EVERYTHING back in her face. It's so uncalled for.

How would they know about the record stores? It's not like record stores are hitting up Lana saying "YO THESE GAYS ARE BEING WEIRD!"

The only thing I think was kinda fucked up was harassing Ben. Though...he's still a dickhead. And couldn't promote a rock.

Maybe she was planning something big for the date announcement but...Paris Match kinda confirmed she wasn't by ingloriously saying the date. But it was really unnecessary for her to continue to say "soon" and to cut out the album date from the interview when it's not like there was any good reason for that besides JUST fucking with us. Her team treated us in a petty way and they got what they deserved. It's not like Lana and them DON'T use us to print off money, God knows we're the only people who actually promote her.

And do you truly believe she did anything for us? She GETS PAID to do this. WE PAY HER for this. SHE TAKES OUR MONEY for this. She's not doing anything for us out of the kindness of her heart, lmao.

She's not an indie singer. She's a worldwide selling artist. She doesn't care about us.

giphy.gif

Nice sign-off: "I'm better than all of you and my real life is perfect". Fuck off with your grandiose bullshit. You're pathetic.

bye baby go and don't com back we don't need so me fake ass ppl byebye.gif

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Don't leave! You're so cool!

giphy.gif

I trust Lana and I want this album to be perfect, I don't care how long it takes. The fact that she feels like it wasn't complete, the last time she felt that way we got Ultraviolence.

Nice sign-off: "I'm better than all of you and my real life is perfect". Fuck off with your grandiose bullshit. You're pathetic.

Sorry I'm a published scientist with multiple awards and achievements in my life who maybe expects more from a person given the tools to help people and be successful. I'm gonna go continue doing that with not even a 1/100th of the resources Lana has, with the success I've made entirely on my own merits. My real life isn't and never will be perfect. Yet I have depression, have to taking fucking medication, and was fucking abused for half my life and I still try my fucking best to help people with what I do and make a difference. 

Funny how your retort is how I'm pathetic though. It's cool, hun. I know I'm not. But I have faith. Maybe one day you'll help other people, too. I don't even doubt that. Don't let a forum disillusion you. Just go do you. 

NOW WE GETTING FUCKING MARINA AND BORNS AS COLLABS......

I trust Lana and I want this album to be perfect, I don't care how long it takes. The fact that she feels like it wasn't complete, the last time she felt that way we got Ultraviolence.

Us listening to Yosemite