Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm kinda glad I missed all this drama... @stargirl pls don't go tho....Also as much as some fans weren't the best to Ben it comes with the territory. If that's his private insta he should keep it private then? There are many types of professionals in this world- and they keep their cool on social media so he needs to step up his professionalism (i understand tho he gets 100s more comments than most but still)....I hope everyone is cool though. Makes me sad to see us all fighting. Hopefully its just the disappointment at how the release date issue was handled and we can all go back to singing kumbaya together soon. Love you all <3

Ben is so fed up with the twinks

Theory: on the Thunder Moon, just before the LFL release, Ben comes out as a twink (symbolised by the trailer hearts), leaves his wife (symbolised by the ladder) and WisconsinPuppyLove finally gets to blow him (symbolised by Lana blowing kisses).

@frankie Happy birthday love! wish you the best xxxo

guya sorry i know this is so stupid but Lana's performance for tomorrow will be on the radio only? or she will do what she did here 

?

It will be a livestream at the place she's performing. It;s not on the radio.

Guys she just followed Amy Winehouse's mom and the Amy Winehouse Foundation on Twitter, my dream for Lana to cover an Amy song is slowly forming  :angie:

I would never grow hair back again. I would be bald forever.

Suddenly Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind (ft. Marina and the Diamonds) comes on shuffle

r0lbWPG.gif

I love you :lmao:

In regards to the release - I have accepted the date; I'm not completely happy with the vague and random way it was just released, but that's that on that

giphy.gif

In regards to the album - I'm personally worried because I (personally) don't really enjoy collabs in general, and I tend to loathe excessively long albums in general. So the news that she's spent time adding songs and collabs isn't exactly delightful. This is just my personal preference so don't come for me. :hooker:

In regards to this forum - I'm not sure if I'm looking at the past with rose coloured glasses on :slayty: but I don't think I've ever seen such general unpleasantness here. Of course there's been drama and hysterics, but I feel it's getting to the point where it's not even enjoyable to read through the thread anymore because of how toxic the atmosphere is. All I can say is that in the end we're all here because we love Lana, we all are entitled to different opinions, we all have a right to let others air their different opinions, and we all have a right to respond to those opinions in a calm and non-confrontational or ad-hominem manner. :kiss3:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I kinda don't blame people for having meltdowns and shit like that because Lana and her team can be really unprofessional like any other team would have been like "Hey here's Lana's next album called Lust For Life it's coming out in July and you can preorder here" and that would be that. It would then be followed up by some singles and some videos, etc. but instead the fans are constantly left in the dark and Lana does weird shit like release a song that was rushed and isn't even on the album idk it's just... weird. Like, they're so unnecessarily secretive and quiet all the time. 

I kinda don't blame people for having meltdowns and shit like that because Lana and her team can be really unprofessional like any other team would have been like "Hey here's Lana's next album called Lust For Life it's coming out in July and you can preorder here" and that would be that. It would then be followed up by some singles and some videos, etc. but instead the fans are constantly left in the dark and Lana does weird shit like release a song that was rushed and isn't even on the album idk it's just... weird. Like, they're so unnecessarily secretive and quiet all the time. 

In regards to the release - I have accepted the date; I'm not completely happy with the vague and random way it was just released, but that's that on that

giphy.gif

In regards to the album - I'm personally worried because I (personally) don't really enjoy collabs in general, and I tend to loathe excessively long albums in general. So the news that she's spent time adding songs and collabs isn't exactly delightful. This is just my personal preference so don't come for me. :hooker:

In regards to this forum - I'm not sure if I'm looking at the past with rose coloured glasses on :slayty: but I don't think I've ever seen such general unpleasantness here. Of course there's been drama and hysterics, but I feel it's getting to the point where it's not even enjoyable to read through the thread anymore because of how toxic the atmosphere is. All I can say is that in the end we're all here because we love Lana, we all are entitled to different opinions, we all have a right to let others air their different opinions, and we all have a right to respond to those opinions in a calm and non-confrontational or ad-hominem manner. :kiss3:

i agree with all of you

and you know what i feel? UV again

i think that her producers/agents/idk didn't 100% liked LFL so she is recording again to please them (like in UV era that lots of tracks were scrapped due to it)

my english is being awful today whats happening to meeeeeee

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

What's worse, July 21st or a collab with G-Eazy, July 21st or a collab with G-Eazy?
Or like being trolled over lately, trolled over lately
I'd rather be crazy

Hold up  :runs:  they don't love you like I love you  :heart:
Slow down  :justride2:  they don't love you like I love you  :kiss:
Back up :yesnod:  they don't love you like I love you  :really:
Step down  :suicide:  they don't love you like I love you  :hide:

Can't you see there's no fav above you?  :whatever2: 
What a wicked way to treat the stan that loves you  :crying4: 

Hold up  :stop:  they don't love you like I love you  :scream:  

Oh down  :hoe:   they don't love you like I love you  :kiss3:

I hop up out my bed and get my tea on
I log in lanaboards and say, "What's up?"
What's up, what's up, what's up
I hop up out my bed and get my tea on
I look in the mirror, say, "What's up?"
What's up, what's up, what's up

X8JMcDK.gif

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Lana is working on the album to make it perfect and add more songs which is amazing news yet some of her fans are having meltdowns and harassing Ben? #logic. Lana is not interested in having hits and all that, she just wants to be able to make great music and take her time to perfect her albums. Her whiny fans need to chill and go out for some fresh air and whatever  :party:

I'm still laughing so hard with Ben's answer to that @ohdiejongen person. Brilliant and well deserved. Like some of her fans know anything about "professionalism" when they are being whiny brats themselves lmao  :twirls:

giphy.gif

AND A LUST FOR NOT DELAY, FOR NOT DELAY

AND A LUST FOR NOT DELAY, FOR NOT DELAY

KEEP US ALIVE

KEEP US ALIVE

MISS INSTERCOPE IS BACK, AND SHE'S GONNA DELAY US FOREVER

I TOLD U TWICE, CUT COACHELLA OUT OF THE ALBUM AND GET RELEASED FOREVER

rupaulsdragraceallstars-detoxlighter.gif

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

even though it has been a fucking messy era, this is disrespectuful at least, bc lana, seeing this fucking mess, could just post a instagram story telling us that ~~may 26~~ isn't the official date. of course we would have our meltdowns but it wouldn't had reached this level

she just tweeted "21 july fam" 1 day and a half before the fake release date, and, again, maybe this isn't unprofesional, but at least it's DISRESPECTFUL

i have too much problems to give an actual shit about a release date (i do care a bit but not that much), but some people do care about it and they deserve to be listened, like everyone else

but also...

they have to listen the fans BUT we don't have the right to call him names in his own instagram (i don't saw anyone doing that but there's always offensive ppl) and, as i said before, maybe she has to record it again bc her team didn't liked the album and shit

~~

and this is not an album for fans, not all (hope im wrong about it)

i feel im going to be criticized about this post but anyway ;;;;;;;;;;;;

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u