Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I kinda heard around twitter that a June 9th one track release was coming up? Take it with a grain of salt, but it's a sliver of something  :eek:

nobody knows anything lol, all fake insiders 

I don't think she's gonna sing about coke or anything controversial on this LP. She said it's for fans & awareness & all that shit. If she can consider excluding the song '..War We Kept Dancing' just because it was too dark & didn't have a positive message then I don't know about coke.. lol

The cocaine again eugh

We should make a thread about all the drugs she's taken meth is the only confirmed

"Right line, right man

Right mixture of cocaine and heroin"

"White palms, baking powder on the stove,

Cookin' up a dream,

Turnin' diamonds into snow.. yayo"

"High up in the Hollywood Hills taking violet pills

Writing all of my songs about my cheap thrills"

she seems to have experimented with a lot more than meth tho.

I don't think she's gonna sing about coke or anything controversial on this LP. She said it's for fans & awareness & all that shit. If she can consider excluding the song '..War We Kept Dancing' just because it was too dark & didn't have a positive message then I don't know about coke.. lol

lets not forget 'Prism' was going to be "really fucking dark", and in addition the album was pushed back and added people and songs so who knows what the overall theme will be, it's been two years and she herself has already said it has molded differently at least once now; she may do a 180 and say fuck it and take all the shitty influence g put w her who knows !!

lets not forget 'Prism' was going to be "really fucking dark", and in addition the album was pushed back and added people and songs so who knows what the overall theme will be, it's been two years and she herself has already said it has molded differently at least once now; she may do a 180 and say fuck it and take all the shitty influence g put w her who knows !!

I do hope for darker & sadder themes. She's such a badass at it.

Lana is way too early in her career to start pulling current-day Madonna antics on social media. Like Lana girl, we love you just as you are, you don't need to be "down with the kids."

hell yes

I got the feeling that the album is getting a little darker too. And I love this.

Maybe they saw that a fully happy album wasn't greatly welcomed by the fans.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

What lyrics are on ig? I only see a live Cruel World snippet atm

18723692_308264246262075_204929691174725  :hooker:

^ Lana wrote on her Instagram live "White lies and black beaches, white lines and black beaches".

I think they could be the lyrics from 13 beaches and that maybe we'll get it as a single soon!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ahhh I saw that!! As a Florida Kilos stan... I'm okay with it. I feel like she's too mature for blow references lately tho :/

There are other drugs that are white powder.

giphy.gif

Off topic (as always) but i like her older videos way more than the new ones!! I mean when she was just her hanging around at the beach or by the pool smoking a cigarette to impress her man :brows:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

There are other drugs that are white powder.

That pic looks like Coke tho and it's very on-brand for her. MDMA is a little more yellow usually

Off topic (as always) but i like her older videos way more than the new ones!! I mean when she was just her hanging around at the beach or by the pool smoking a cigarette to impress her old man :brows:

Which vid are you talking about? Blue Jeans?

"Right line, right man

Right mixture of cocaine and heroin"

"White palms, baking powder on the stove,

Cookin' up a dream,

Turnin' diamonds into snow.. yayo"

"High up in the Hollywood Hills taking violet pills

Writing all of my songs about my cheap thrills"

she seems to have experimented with a lot more than meth tho.

Ehhh. the Florida Kilos lines really don't mean anything. And I doubt Lana has ever done crack cocaine (and I just noticed those lines were kinda wrong, you can't make crack with baking powder, only baking soda). 

giphy.gif

Ehhh. the Florida Kilos lines really don't mean anything. And I doubt Lana has ever done crack cocaine (and I just noticed those lines were kinda wrong, you can't make crack with baking powder, only baking soda).

P sure she's done Coke but not "crack"

Crack is whack... forreal