Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

yall can not believe how excited i am for the boxset + photos + other shit in the vinyl, I live for the small details like lyric sheets, colored records, etc. what other poses/photos/little quirks do you think that she will put in the set? i can't wait for the pre-order im so giddy :flutter:

If it's not a vinyl set I'm committing murder.

I want a special limited edition LFL vibrator in every box.

I actually like the color contrast between the red, cream and aquamarine. I wonder how it'll turn out

me too, I love this aesthetic. The cover art looks so pretty in itunes too, I set it as BAR's cover art so I can look at it  :flutter:

she needs to take notes from miss Ashley for the box set https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkUuwzepkxs

also the box set better not ship 3 months later like Honeysnooze

OMG this gave me legit goosebumps... I wish so hard that I liked miss frangipane's music as much as I love her art direction cuz this is fckn perfect. She needs to take notes on this and also all of Father John Misty's stuff they're equally amazing

ZKcaooE.png

How much are boxsets generally? I've never bothered to buy boxsets cus i didn't really see the point but they look kinda cool. I usually just buy the normal record cus it's much cheaper but

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

How much are boxsets generally? I've never bothered to buy boxsets cus i didn't really see the point but they look kinda cool. I usually just buy the normal record cus it's much cheaper but

I've been interested in the box sets too, but in the end, all that matters to me is the album with the music. (Though it wouldn't hurt with some pretty merch like a t-shirt too ❤️)

And I'm too poor for those boxes, lol. I'm pretty sure the prices for the (old) boxes are on the official website shop.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I wish so hard that I liked miss frangipane's music as much as I love her art direction cuz this is fckn perfect.

Had the same issue with Gaga but I gave up when Artpop was released and became a fan :creep:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Did Lana just forget about this era? Where is she? I feel like if the album is delayed she might as well restart some promo, even if it's like... not a lot. Hm.

Ya...I kinda thought she'd start doing shit since she finally announced the date. Silly me I forgot who we stan

LIZARD PEOPLE

Did Lana just forget about this era? Where is she? I feel like if the album is delayed she might as well restart some promo, even if it's like... not a lot. Hm. 

That's what I've been thinking. Honestly why doesn't she release Cherry as a promo single or something.... :defeated:  :toofunny:  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

It's only early June, I think we'll be getting lot's of goodies this month. If she wants to promote well i think using June wisely for building hype would be a good idea. But knowing Lana she'll probably be hibernating lmao

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e