Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It'll just leak few days before the official release like every album does. Probs an early CD sale or something.

Yeah, I think the same happened to Lady Gaga last year. Stores in Brussels, Belgium and at other places were already selling the album and someone put the record online a few days before the release date. Halsey's album got leaked only one day before the release date and Dua Lipa's too. So I guess you're right. It's unfortunate that it happens, but you can't do anything about it, I guess.

I know this is random, but does anyone know if they sell the "Lana Del Rey Vintage Globe Sailing" T-shirt in men's? I can only find it in sizes for women

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

we have some serious problems right here.

sense8 is cancelled. there won't be a new season.

there is a reason that show was cancelled.....it wasn't good

sorry to contribute to the off topic convo, but i had to say that lol

LIZARD PEOPLE

I've always wondered why Lana is an artist with a mostly gay audience  :flutter:

us gays know good music

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

I've always wondered why Lana is an artist with a mostly gay audience  :flutter:

Because she mostly sings about her man being a dick and us bottoms love to suffer/cry over our straight crush :party:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I kinda hope that she's going to feature some same sex couples in her new music video's for Lust for Life because the gay community (or at least a lot of people in the gay community) are such a big part of her fan base, but okay.

That's why LiB needs to be one of the 18 tracks.

“When you let everything go, you know, of course, all these little things come to you when you kind of aren’t expecting them to. I was writing a song that seemed really a little left-of-centre and too specific to be used for anything and then, like one of those things I was talking about with the movie, this guy was looking for something with a theme that was exactly what I had just written. It was called “Life Is Still Beautiful”, so it was about a guy and his best friend, and one guy is just trying to get his best friend to come back to him because life is still beautiful.” -

UV/Honeymoon