Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Although I did join within the last 6 months, I have to say I've enjoyed my time here thus far. Leaked was a bit much, and the suicide joke took things too far. He did make a good point though, some of you are dramatic as hell and it's tiring. And harassing Lana's managers sounds like something 8th graders would do. Not cute.

Anyway, I hope she releases a song with a preorder. That would be amazing.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I know it's probably fake, but at the same time, I can see Lana making some beautiful song about escaping the glare of the paparazzi, something that's clearly meant to be a solo effort, and then just injecting G-Eazy's random ad libs into it. Like: 

Lana: I went to the beach--

G-Eazy: (uh huh yeah ya did)

Lana: down by the shore. 

G-Eazy: (right by that shore girl!)

Lana: I had to go to 13-

G-Eazy: (uh huh)

Lana: 13-

G-Eazy: (yup)

Lana: 13 beaches

G-Eazy: (damn girl that's a lot of beaches!)

I'm pumped. 

LMAO mess another fake tracklist is circulating Twitter  :eartha:

yhyjd.jpg

This tracklist.. 

mess Yosemite won't be a deluxe

Imitation [she isn't me] .. Imitating Ride or Die? Doubt that's gonna crop up unless she's gonna release her unreleased songs as a collection in the far future or something. Even that's a reach.  :brows3:

source.gif source.gif

What song are y'all most excited for?! Mine has to be God Bless America because I love the theme of it! Also, I'm excited for Yosemite and the Stevie collab. I'm hoping Yosemite will sound like a mid-tempo version of Good To Be Alone by Matt Corby. (take a listen and let me know what you think!)

What song are y'all most excited for?! Mine has to be God Bless America because I love the theme of it! Also, I'm excited for Yosemite and the Stevie collab. I'm hoping Yosemite will sound like a mid-tempo version of Good To Be Alone by Matt Corby. (take a listen and let me know what you think!)

omg... a post about the album... in the album pre-release forum 

84years.gif

Seriously, though, I'm really excited for God Bless America. I actually would love anything with the sort of Shangri-La sounds of Lust for Life with better lyricism. Her acoustic sounds entice me as well, especially with some of the themes (which I think call for a more serious tone, although that's by no means a requirement), but we know from her past music and her demos that she can create some solid pop music with a unique sound and character. 

My friend, @, just made an amazing remake of the Cherry instrumental! 

tenor.gif

Um this is not bad!!!! I usually hate fan-made instrumentals but this is pretty good! I wish the drums were a little louder though. It's my favorite thing about the og song lol

idk G-Eazys feature in Lights and Camera by Yuna was actually pretty powerful and i enjoyed it. i'm here for a collaboration with him if she helped co-write the lyrics. i think anything this binch does is incredible. let her have her collabs. it's her album, trust her with it.

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Good work sis omg! I'm listening to your Soundcloud now lol, your Salvatore snippet is awesome!!! Also, I think you're missing the drums around 0:21-0:22ish for Cherry sorry I'm the worst

Hahaha it's not really a part of the song.

It's just like that live guitar intro before she actually starts to sing the intro of the song.

I'm glad you like it! :heart:

giphy.gif

Okay but ideas for the filming of Lana's next video 

tumblr_o7jxta8hZj1rjjvulo1_540.jpg

and maybe a song title?

A bit too much like Mermaid Motel I guess

Maybe

Anyway

Hiya, I think the GreyStone Mansion would be a great place to shoot imo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greystone_Mansion

DSC_0103BESTONE-1000x671.jpg

It's got a history of being a well-known film location inside, as well as its gardens outside. 

Greystone-Mansion-&-Gardens-Weddings-Bev

UV/Honeymoon

I would say that the drama on this thread was the most interesting thing this era yet. I wasn't aware that the Mariah stan was banned. What was his guilt? That he believed that Lana could be half the performer that Mariah was? He was harmless most of the time but he was always attacked by the pretentious forumers. @@leaked_version is a huge Lana stan. He is the staple of the little Lana fanbase on atrl. I use these forums for info about Lana and I identified him quickly. He behaves quite the opposite on atrl. There he is well behaved, thoughtful, always trying to maintain that fickle Lana base. If I were in her management I would reward people like him with free gifts tbh. To ban a guy with more than 3000 posts is just not good policy in my opinion. He behaves differently on atrl because there you get easily a temporary ban, you cool your head and when you come back you'll measure your words.

About the snobbery towards the so called "new" fans. Anyone on this forum should be happy that there are new fans who want to join because her career is in free falling and she needs everybody on board this era who's interested. We have different opinions and appreciate different things about Lana and that is the main attraction in a forum. The only thing that should be banned are unacceptable personal attacks.   

I can't speak for other newbies but I have been a lana stan since early 2012 I just never got lanaboards because I had tumblr and everyone on tumblr hates lanaboards because there are so many horrible people on here. The only reason I finally got an account on here was because I don't use tumblr anymore and I needed a place where all the new lana news was all together. I'm glad leaked version got banned because they were consistently personally attacking people. Just because he didn't get a warning about a ban every time doesn't mean it's fine for him to continue personally attacking people. He's not a child he knows right from wrong. Shouldn't need a temporary ban every time to teach him.

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

The more that admin bans people for breaking rules (ie personally attacking others and telling them to commit suicide) the more popular lanaboards will be. I know I'm not the only person who avoided this place for years because of people like that.

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart: