Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The more that admin bans people for breaking rules (ie personally attacking others and telling them to commit suicide) the more popular lanaboards will be. I know I'm not the only person who avoided this place for years because of people like that.

I personally dont see how that's a problem though 

Id rather this site be packed full with nice respectful people than have those few people here that do nothing but be rude and act like 11 year old entitled butt-hurt wankers

I personally dont see how that's a problem though 

Id rather this site be packed full with nice respectful people than have those few people here that do nothing but be rude and act like 11 year old entitled butt-hurt wankers

I'm confused. Are you calling people who personally attack other people and tell them to commit suicide nice and respectful? Because I think they're quite the opposite. I would rather this site was full of polite and respectful people who are here to talk about Lana and be excited about things together rather than being rude and elitist all the time.

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I'm confused. Are you calling people who personally attack other people and tell them to commit suicide nice and respectful? Because I think they're quite the opposite. I would rather this site was full of polite and respectful people who are here to talk about Lana and be excited about things together rather than being rude and elitist all the time.

That is literally what i meant lovely!! I though you didnt want more new people here, so I was saying it will probably make this site a better community!!! x

That is literally what i meant lovely!! I though you didnt want more new people here, so I was saying it will probably make this site a better community!!! x

ahhh I think we just misunderstood each other (: I want it to be a better community too x

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

So anyways, I want the next single to be God Bless America. I'm hoping for Mermaid Motel + National Anthem vibes. :legend:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So anyways, I want the next single to be God Bless America. I'm hoping for Mermaid Motel + National Anthem vibes. :legend:

SAME! omg I would die of happiness if it had Mermaid Motel vibes! Or any AKA vibes at all  :excited:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I want a remastered version of She's Not Me, lana make it happen gorl!!!!!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I want a remastered version of She's Not Me, lana make it happen gorl!!!!!!

I need a HQ finished remastered full version of Joshy and I :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I need a HQ finished remastered full version of Joshy and I :defeated:

what's that song i've never heard it before??? :mj3:

@smiley i LOOOVE the Cherry instrumental i keep karaoke'ing it <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Okay but ideas for the filming of Lana's next video 

tumblr_o7jxta8hZj1rjjvulo1_540.jpg

and maybe a song title?

A bit too much like Mermaid Motel I guess

Maybe

Anyway

Omg I took a photo of this sign, it's a town over from me.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over