Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I feel like trying to glean information about Lana's friendships based on social media following/unfollowing is a really bad idea. Short of them badmouthing her online, there's nothing that can really indicate what their status is in her life.

giphy.gif

I feel like trying to glean information about Lana's friendships based on social media following/unfollowing is a really bad idea. Short of them badmouthing her online, there's nothing that can really indicate what their status is in her life.

of course i didn't mean the unfollow,, etc

im talking in general like, Jamie and more examples

it's just a guess, im not saying this is a truth 

other than that, i know maybe she still contacts with them.. nobody knows except lana herself

:smile3:

I hope Lollapalooza Paris gets streamed, I want professional recordings this era sis.

I want concerts with 15 + songs

original.gif

I hope Lollapalooza Paris gets streamed, I want professional recordings this era sis.

I want concerts with 15 + songs

I want that too, but there was a noticeable different in quality from the weenie show to the BBC show. Like she was nervous, knowing anyone in the world could be watching if they wanted to.

LIZARD PEOPLE

I really am so excited for July 21... 

and I'm interested in seeing how the 'smile' plays on the record cover, because "Cherry" has darker lyrics; so I'm wondering if the cover of album actually has a darker and a symbolic meaning- because us "fans" are not used to happy radio friendly songs; anyhew

200.gif#616-grid1

I know about the upcoming shows but are there any photoshoots still not released? upcoming interviews? I don't want the info to stop flowing but I dont want leaks nor vague 'soons' from her/management. I want those juicy photoshoots mixed with interviews of stuff before she drops lfl

That ugly moment when your life is such a mess you log on a forum about Lana Del Rey to drag random persons for no reason "ewwww newbies" / spread shit tracklists for attention

Can't relate tbh  :oprah3: I like most of you all

Is your picture a real picture of Lizzy??

I would say that the drama on this thread was the most interesting thing this era yet. I wasn't aware that the Mariah stan was banned. What was his guilt? That he believed that Lana could be half the performer that Mariah was? He was harmless most of the time but he was always attacked by the pretentious forumers. @@leaked_version is a huge Lana stan. He is the staple of the little Lana fanbase on atrl. I use these forums for info about Lana and I identified him quickly. He behaves quite the opposite on atrl. There he is well behaved, thoughtful, always trying to maintain that fickle Lana base. If I were in her management I would reward people like him with free gifts tbh. To ban a guy with more than 3000 posts is just not good policy in my opinion. He behaves differently on atrl because there you get easily a temporary ban, you cool your head and when you come back you'll measure your words.

About the snobbery towards the so called "new" fans. Anyone on this forum should be happy that there are new fans who want to join because her career is in free falling and she needs everybody on board this era who's interested. We have different opinions and appreciate different things about Lana and that is the main attraction in a forum. The only thing that should be banned are unacceptable personal attacks.   

A little positivity for this thread....

The fact that in less than two months we're going to be adding a full-length album into our iTunes is......amazing.

Love, Lust for Life, and Coachella have all realllly grown on me since their releases

I would say that the drama on this thread was the most interesting thing this era yet. I wasn't aware that the Mariah stan was banned. What was his guilt? That he believed that Lana could be half the performer that Mariah was? He was harmless most of the time but he was always attacked by the pretentious forumers. @@leaked_version is a huge Lana stan. He is the staple of the little Lana fanbase on atrl. I use this forums for info about Lana and I identified him quickly. He behaves quite the opposite on atrl. There he is well behaved, thoughtful, always trying to maintain that fickle Lana base. If I were in her management I would reward people like him with free gifts tbh. To ban a guy with more than 3000 posts is just not good policy in my opinion. He behaves differently on atrl because there you get easily a temporary ban, you cool your head and when you come back you'll measure your words.

About the snobbery towards the so called "new" fans. Anyone on this forum should be happy that there are new fans who want to join because her career is in free falling and she needs everybody on board this era who's interested. We have different opinions and appreciate different things about Lana and that is the main attraction in a forum. The only thing that should be banned are unacceptable personal attacks.

Your last sentence contradicts your feelings on leaked version. He was banned for personally attacking someone

LIZARD PEOPLE

Your last sentence contradicts your feelings on leaked version. He was banned for personally attacking someone

Not really. I suggested that people should be banned temporarily first and if their behavior is not changing than they can get the permaban.

But I dont think it matters bc this is not a prize to anybody this is just a forum and i dont care if you started here 30 years ago :/ some of u are cool but some are so childish

"Sisters, I silenced everything about Lana on Twitter and erased her albums from my cell phone, this may sound like an exaggeration but I really get very anxious about her stuff. This album was making me happy, but now it's turning out to be harmful to me. I think about it all day long and I'm almost getting sick. I decided not to stop being a fan, but to take a break until the album is released, otherwise my mental health will fuck off."

So, are you ever going to use the word "childish" again?

oh no, you fuckin inbred, they don't. just look at how many likes my posts get, especially the few days ago when i mopped the floor with your flawed opinion.

even if, i am still here and you all will have to deal with my superior opinion until i decide otherwise.

anyways, let us move on with the programm

WOW. Just wow. I didn't think your comments could get any more nasty than they already are  :oprah2:  :whoopi:

Just a genuine question @Elle and others in charge of the respective features... how do people get away with saying things like this on a constant, almost daily basis and not get banned? I see @@leaked_version criticizing people on here and calling them names all the time and nothing ever seems to get done?

Am I missing something or do our rules not cover comments like this as being worthy of a warning point?

I hope I don't sound rude or like I'm trying to criticize anyone, I just genuinely am curious to know why users like this continue to have the privilege of visiting this site when literally all do they bitch and complain and name-call other people? 

EDIT: I now see that he has been banned.... thank goodness, it is about time we all let go of that unnecessary negativity once and for all!!

WOW. Just wow. I didn't think your comments could get any more nasty than they already are  :oprah2:  :whoopi:

Just a genuine question @Elle and others in charge of the respective features... how do people get away with saying things like this on a constant, almost daily basis and not get banned? I see @@leaked_version criticizing people on here and calling them names all the time and nothing ever seems to get done?

Am I missing something or do our rules not cover comments like this as being worthy of a warning point?

I hope I don't sound rude or like I'm trying to criticize anyone, I just genuinely am curious to know why users like this continue to have the privilege of visiting this site when literally all do they bitch and complain and name-call other people?

Do you know he got banned today?

LIZARD PEOPLE

I would say that the drama on this thread was the most interesting thing this era yet. I wasn't aware that the Mariah stan was banned. What was his guilt? That he believed that Lana could be half the performer that Mariah was? He was harmless most of the time but he was always attacked by the pretentious forumers. @@leaked_version is a huge Lana stan. He is the staple of the little Lana fanbase on atrl. I use these forums for info about Lana and I identified him quickly. He behaves quite the opposite on atrl. There he is well behaved, thoughtful, always trying to maintain that fickle Lana base. If I were in her management I would reward people like him with free gifts tbh. To ban a guy with more than 3000 posts is just not good policy in my opinion. He behaves differently on atrl because there you get easily a temporary ban, you cool your head and when you come back you'll measure your words.

Agreed! There are worse people than leaked_versions on here that SHOULD be banned, but they aren't. It doesn't make sense to me. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric