Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It's the calm before the storm.

Storm= 1 bbc interview, some festivals shows, posts on intagram and cover some magazines.. Ok gays the prom is done.. See u in 2020.. I have a great concept for the next album  :creep:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Ya...I kinda thought she'd start doing shit since she finally announced the date. Silly me I forgot who we stan

i'm so sad about that because the trailer was hella perfect and it really deserves attention

wish she delayed it too so it can fits the album date because it was the best trailer she has ever made  :ohno:

:smile3:

The other day in this thread, someone posted the link to a song that they think would be cute for Lana to cover and it had like a very 50's vibe to it and it was by a male trio... can anyone link me to that song?? 

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

The other day in this thread, someone posted the link to a song that they think would be cute for Lana to cover and it had like a very 50's vibe to it and it was by a male trio... can anyone link me to that song?? 

this?

:smile3:

i'm so sad about that because the trailer was hella perfect and it really deserves attention

wish she delayed it too so it can fits the album date because it was the best trailer she has ever made  :ohno:

I really hope the next music video or whatever is coming next has those amazing vibes from the album trailer, it's the best thing that has come out of this era

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Isn't it unclear if it's beaches or peaches?

It sounds like she switches off from peaches to black peaches to me

White lines isn't though, maybe black beaches are the new party dresses

Maybe a line from 13 beaches

Praying for a Florida Kilos part 2 on this record. 13 Beaches is that gonna be you sis ????  :defeated:

Lordt knows we'll never get another FK since she was basically forced to make an upbeat song for a trashy movie lol