Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

don't get me wrong artpop has some of my favorite gaga songs ever (gypsy, dope, donatella, guy, and manicure) but the album and era as a whole was messy and fucking weird.. and not in a good way

yeah its hella weird

jewels n drugs its terrible though

This is about to be like a Gorillaz album

no

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

im gonna live when the album gets teared apart by critics lajramdkaneja

1) long track list? check

2) different sounds throughout? check

3) rap features on an alt/pop album? check

4) Lana Del Rey? check!

This is messy for real I see this is why Lana fades away and never show up for anything. Because when she's excited and plays a 10 second preview of a messy song just to be like "I'm working for you xx" people go like 'OHMYGOD THIS IS JUST SO BAD I CAN'T THIS IS SO BAD"

suflito.gif

I don't mind. I remember when I heard Ultraviolence snippets and thought they were all bad. Still not my fav album but I like a good 3\4 of it

for real if this album is good enough to listen til the next one comes out I'm fine.

No more UltraMoon mess that the album laster like 5 months for me and then it was dead

True. But what I heard didn't sound particularly good (the autotune mumble-yelling stood out most).

I'm just hoping the collabs are limited. I could be okay with 6/7 collabs...I don't want more than that.

I agree on the collaborations. I don't mind there being some on the album, but I don't want an album full of them. I think Lana shines best on her solo tracks.

Critics do not feed Lana. The fact that an album has a very low rating in Metacritics doesn't mean that it's really a bad album, the real critic is the public that decides to buy or not to buy the album.

Born To Die's Score - 62

Honeymoon's Score - 78

Born To Die's Sales - 3.08 million equivalent units with 1.3 billion on-demand streams alone. Source.

Honeymoon's Sales - 98,108 copies to date. Source.

Fans: We miss Born to Die Lana

Lana: *uses Born To Die sound

Fans: We miss Ultraviolence Lana :rip:

tea

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

Critics do not feed Lana. The fact that an album has a very low rating in Metacritics doesn't mean that it's really a bad album, the real critic is the public that decides to buy or not to buy the album.

Born To Die's Score - 62
Honeymoon's Score - 78

Born To Die's Sales - 3.08 million equivalent units with 1.3 billion on-demand streams alone. Source.
Honeymoon's Sales - 98,108 copies to date. Source.

Lol sis, 98k is only on UK, and she solds 100k because she gets a gold record   :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Lana sis, enough feats on LFL please.

If you want to do feats, then release an EP only with them . Then you can please me by doing a feat. w/ alex turner, machine gun kelly, florence, marina and any other artists of your choice

original.gif