Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

this poor girl has gone feat. crazy, shes driven herself to think her voice only sounds good when someone else is singing or mumbling like a rapper over her 

zX8KPi7.gif    someone save her

LANA DEL REY IS GONE

It's not a crime to dislike some songs or snippets y'all.. nobody has to like everything an artist does! It's a weird concept I know! Most people who already have had negative feelings from the snippet dislike the extra features beyond Rocky (that can change if done right), and the messiness of the clip. It's moreso a cautious feeling. It doesn't matter if the snippet is low quality- it sounds complex and all too much with mumbles and random vocals along with Lana at the end singing along to one of the guys- but it sounds like row your boat in the sense that one of them seems to be a bit slower. it feels messy. Nobody said they downright hate the track at all, 

even then I haven't seen anybody who doesn't like the song so far attacking and getting frustrated with those who do.. but I am seein people who love the snippet get annoyed with those who dont 

9O9VZK0.gif

So we have 4 albums (including paradise) and thats 54 songs

The new album will have 18 and so far 4 songs out of the 18 songs are collabs

Yall really cant handle a few collabs. Yall are annoying. Im glad lana is evolving and collbaing with her fellow artsists and friends

It's not a crime to dislike some songs or snippets y'all.. nobody has to like everything an artist does! It's a weird concept I know! Most people who already have had negative feelings from the snippet dislike the extra features beyond Rocky (that can change if done right), and the messiness of the clip. It's moreso a cautious feeling. It doesn't matter if the snippet is low quality- it sounds complex and all too much with mumbles and random vocals along with Lana at the end singing along to one of the guys- but it sounds like row your boat in the sense that one of them seems to be a bit slower. it feels messy. Nobody said they downright hate the track at all, 

even then I haven't seen anybody who doesn't like the song so far attacking and getting frustrated with those who do.. but I am seein people who love the snippet get annoyed with those who dont 

9O9VZK0.gif

THANK YOU

FzytWEW.png

9O9VZK0.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we have 4 albums (including paradise) and thats 54 songs

The new album will have 18 and so far 4/18 songs are collabs

Yall really cant handle a few collabs. Yall are annoying. Im glad lana is evolving and collbaing with her fellow artsists and friends

We are allowed to have opinions, and so are you. There is absolutely no need to call people annoying for sharing their opinions. Lana is my favourite person in the entire world and nothing she does will make me unstan her, but the people here that praise every single thing she does or attaches her name to blindly that attack others for not liking certain things she does are just ridiculous 

FzytWEW.png

We are allowed to have opinions, and so are you. There is absolutely no need to call people annoying for sharing their opinions. Lana is my favourite person in the entire world and nothing she does will make me unstan her, but the people here that praise every single thing she does or attaches her name to blindly that attack others for not liking certain things she does are just ridiculous 

i dont praise lana for every little thing she does. i strongly demonstrated my hate for Honeymoon on LB during its first year since being released (but i love it now) and my hate for her promo "strategies"

my opinion is just that criticizing her for having 4/72 songs be collabs is sorta just being outrageous. we've only heard one of the collabs and a short snippet of one. she's clearly proud of the songs she created with her "community of writers and artists" (as she would say in interviews)