Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Wondering if the album's actually finished, and when the pre order will show up. 

How many collabs are on the album at this point. . . around 4?

Sean Lennon

Stevie Nicks

The Weeknd

A$AP Rocky & Playboi Carti

then there's the rumoured Marina/Borns collab

image.png

Out of 18 tracks, currently, that doesn't seem too much of a number imo. 

yeah, even if we get 6 collabs we' have at least 12 solo tracks, one being probably a cover, i'm fine with that. but still, i hope we'll get at least 19 songs so we have 12 solo songs, 1 cover and 6 collabs.

image.png

yeah, even if we get 6 collabs we' have at least 12 solo tracks, one being probably a cover, i'm fine with that. but still, i hope we'll get at least 19 songs so we have 12 solo songs, 1 cover and 6 collabs.

Might be a small detail, but the number 18 sounds better than 19, more music but yeah just my opinion.

12 tracks to herself seems like a comfy fit for sure though.

UV/Honeymoon

This thread...Think about that this will going on for the next month and a half. The forumers who will still have an ounce of hype when the album comes out should be declared the biggest Lana fans ever.  

I have a problem... when I finally get the album in July, I can't listen to it because I have no record player here in my university town.  :deadbanana:

how exactly is that an obstacle

you have a computer or phone to listen to the album or you can simply buy a cheap record player 

image.png

how exactly is that an obstacle

you have a computer or phone to listen to the album or you can simply buy a cheap record player 

True, but Spotify will probably release the album 2 weeks later and it's no fun to look up songs on youtube or so. :/ And I don't wanna download it either.

Eh, I'll solve it in one way or another.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

True, but Spotify will probably release the album 2 weeks later and it's no fun to look up songs on youtube or so. :/ And I don't wanna download it either.

Eh, I'll solve it in one way or another.

pretty sure itll release on spotify the same day of its actual release, it never takes 2 weeks

pretty sure itll release on spotify the same day of its actual release, it never takes 2 weeks

Or you can just buy it on itunes

Nope, a new deal says it'll be released 2 weeks later for all Spotify users who don't have a premium membership (if the artist chooses to do so). I'm not sure when it's going to happen, but probably this summer or fall.

Source: https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/04/spotify-premium-users-will-get-some-albums-two-weeks-before-free-users/

go to the library and play it there. i'm sure they will have CD players  :teehee:

Good idea... I'll have to start looking then, but I doubt they have any.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Can we ban anyone who mentions the word Kreyshawn in a positive light? Thanks x

I have a problem... when I finally get the album in July, I can't listen to it because I have no record player here in my university town. :deadbanana:

Gurl this isnt the 1950s. Download the album x

I have a problem... when I finally get the album in July, I can't listen to it because I have no record player here in my university town.  :deadbanana:

in case you are down with amazon, you can get a free mp3 download when you order physical albums there

your choices are endless man 

in case you are down with amazon, you can get a free mp3 download when you order physical albums there

your choices are endless man 

My family told me they were getting it for me.

Ok, I'll leave it here since so many got upset about it, sorry, I just expressed my thoughts for a moment there.  :$

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png