Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

carmen is good tho, her live performances were great too, this specially

It is a beautiful song i'll admit that, i do prefer the acoustic demo version of this song and live versions much more than the BTD version as well. But i still don't really enjoy it that much. I think it's the part when she say's like light ni ni ning. It's annoying

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i need some kind of news or update lana my crops are fucking wilting; while shes over on ig lookin like a fuckin goddess uploading 3 seconds of a blank stare on her ig story :defeated:

So is Dua really jacking Lana's visuals? I didn't see her posting this stuff before Love was released. Plus these visuals do not fit her music lol

Also I know Lana doesn't own these visuals, just the timing seems weird. Even more weird that they have the same managers. Maybe Lana is grabbing ideas from Dua or it could be a coincidence, but still makes you think...

here's an even better example of one similar to the Love video 

yeah she did lmao 

Carmen is one of Lana's worst released songs IMO. The acapella demo shits all over it

EDIT:

Because this was also of topic earlier,

Coachella has grown on me so much I love it

I think I like it more than LFL

Yeah, she's talking about Father John Misty and Emma Tillman <3

Convinced she wants FJMs dick did y'all SEE how she looked at him and acted towards him at the freak premiere?  :oopna:

also i'd be surprised if there wasn't a collab with him, she's obsessed 

Convinced she wants FJMs dick did y'all SEE how she looked at him and acted towards him at the freak premiere? :oopna:

also i'd be surprised if there wasn't a collab with him, she's obsessed

I was at Coachella

Leaning on your shoulder

Watching your husband swing and shine

I'd say he was hella, cool to win them over

Critics can be so mean sometimes

He was on his knees and I thought he was breaking 'em down with his words and his voice divine

Doesn't take a genius to know what you've got going

:heart:

Off-topic but I still can't believe Lana said that she cared more about intergalactic possibilities than feminism. It's so bizarre. It's like a computer-generated sentence made to generate the most controversy and hype but with an element of uncanniness because nobody but Lizzy would ever actually say that 

Off-topic but I still can't believe Lana said that she cared more about intergalactic possibilities than feminism. It's so bizarre. It's like a computer-generated sentence made to generate the most controversy and hype but with an element of uncanniness because nobody but Lizzy would ever actually say that 

why? modern feminism in this day and age is pointless, there's nothing to even really accomplish anymore and she knows that

why? modern feminism in this day and age is pointless, there's nothing to even really accomplish anymore and she knows that

only a white guy would say shit like dis

Not even going to start an argument, but it wasn't really the actual opinion as much as the phraseology. 

Just.... intergalactic possibilities 

Girl, we're on the same wavelength. Beam me up, Lizzy.