Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

no, i think she was saying she made a lot of good songs IN GENERAL, and the collab is one of the best ones out of many

She said:

"We made a lot of good ones"

and she tagged asap and playboi so..

giphy.gif

no, i think she was saying she made a lot of good songs IN GENERAL, and the collab is one of the best ones out of many

why would she say they chose multiple songs for the record then? "we picked the best ones"

She said:

"We made a lot of good ones"

and she tagged asap and playboi so..

Yeah maybe

But even if that were the case, i highly doubt she'd include more than 1 collab with them

If she does, then........

Yeah maybe

But even if that were the case, i highly doubt she'd include more than 1 collab with them

If she does, then........

If she does, then the record is ruined.

giphy.gif

Do you think she has more songs with playboi carti and asap? In her caption she did say "we picked the best ones for the record"

giphy.gif

First I thought they just did a few songs together and like she said, picked up a couple for the record and this one eventually made it. But on the other hand... what if she means "we" as in her and her team picked up the best songs for them to hop in? Having two collabs with the exact same people on one record would be sort of funny (and I'm hoping that's not the case) but what if we're getting a song with A$AP and Plaiboi Carti and a song with only A$AP featuring on it? Or whatever idk. Lana pls give us answers  :biblio:

If her collab recording sessions have resulted in more than one good track w a collaborator, I see no reason to exclude it from the record? I could see her having a track w someone and also an interlude w the same person perhaps, or releasing more tracks with the same collaborators thru bonus tracks, a deluxe edition or a follow up EP.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Imagine a collab with Lana and Katy Perry 

Oh wait, Lana doesn't collaborate with D-listers  :creep:

:creep: :creep: :creep:

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

She seems so happy and excited to drop this album I can feel it

I can't wait!! (42 days left!!!!)

She literally said "currently" maybe that means she will add more and more

ben said she would tell us the album date when it was finished. then three days later she used the i conic July 21 fam and now we know so its probably done

giphy.gif

Imagine a collab with Lana and Katy Perry 

Oh wait, Lana doesn't collaborate with D-listers  :creep:

The D stands for desperate  :fabcat:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

What if she teases some songs she loves but they didn't make the cut?

If she does not release this "White Mustang" I will get a very large black bin liner and trash everything I ever bought of hers ever. Rip down all my posters. Burn all my art work and collages I made of her. Then I will fly to my hometown and do the same to my room there.