Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I don't get all the hate about daisy chains. You know the entire thing isn't gonna be just her voice in the background of incoherent mumbling, there will be more verses than just what the snippet sounded like. I think it'll be a sexy bop. Also the other song they did together was dope. Have faith people

Also, I have an interview with target tomorrow, just in time to be working there when they get LFL physical copies in  :brows:

You just exposed yourself, honey. Catch you @ jail when you leak the album in advance  :hooker:  :creep:

remember when Love was called YAIL? :defeated:  same

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

guys we only have one month and a week left  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:

tumblr_ooiluxU1h61t3ntjro1_500.jpg

Guys, it just struck me that we're spending all this time and generating all this hype in this god awful mess of a thread

And the album might legitimately suck...

what do

tumblr_oooxix7Avz1tj3p7zo1_540.jpg

hey dude don't say that on this positive thread

Do we know what kind of instrumentation god bless America and WTWWAWWKD have? If not what do you guys think they'll sound like?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

"positive thread"

lanadelrey1.jpg

giphy.gif

It's crazy that I already know I'm going to love this album. Burning Desire is literally the only song by lana I dislike :oprah3:

Burning Desire is a great song. And tbh there are a bunch of Lana songs I loathe, like Delicious.

giphy.gif