Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I think the two missing songs are bonus tracks for vinyl.

Not to be selfish, bc we're apparently getting 16 tracks already, but, having an extra 2 would be a cherry on top on the sundae that this album might be.

On another note, I hope Summer Bummer is Daisy Chains, and am glad that White Mustang ended up making the cut.

UV/Honeymoon

Also, they didn't add any feature except for LFL which is already released, so when they got the tracklist it probably didnt have features on it for whatever reason? idk

or the features aren't credited at all

Didn't Lana say that the title was "God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It" (not just GBA) in an interview? I don't know why people are acting like she screwed up the title when it's been like that since she announced the song.

MORE TRASH* LESS TALK

Didn't Lana say that the title was "God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It" (not just GBA) in an interview? I don't know why people are acting like she screwed up the title when it's been like that since she announced the song.

no she said GBa in ELLE, but the lyrics were all the beautiful women in it

if the trackllist was fake why that bich who made it woud not add'' best american record'' and ''yosomite'' to make it look even more real then it is now ??????

Yosomite will be such a bop

???, ?????????

It looks fake, "When The World Was As War We Kept Dancing"????  No credits on the collabs???? Where's Yosemite?? God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It?????????? (it looks more like a poor copy/paste)

Whatever I made this fanart:

19396714_661284320733357_769751070026865

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

It looks fake, "When The World Was As War We Kept Dancing"????  No credits on the collabs???? Where's Yosemite?? God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It?????????? (it looks more like a poor copy/paste)

Whatever I made this fanart:

19396714_661284320733357_769751070026865

http://www.boomerangshop.com/web/index.php/app/product/fnc/detail/id/1437771

track 11 is well written here