Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I hope, she re-releases Lust For Life like she did with Born To Die. & with it she contains a few outtakes (Roses Bloom For You & Yosemite ) & a few new ones showing what type of direction she'd head for the album after.

but BTD was re released because the album went platinum everywhere

record label was trying to milk that money down

Tbh im not too concerned if Summer Bummer is gonna be good or not, i just wanna hear Lana's VOICE singing new lyrics

may I add they better be good lyrics and not 'take off all your clothes'.. I want "Remove your entire clothing fabrics from your body" realness

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

if Heroin is truly on the record; I am kind of excited... because I think this may take a darker turn than the media and fans believed with Love. and the records name. I mean, Lana surely isn't going to make a "HAPPY" record for us. We fans got enticed by the darker side and her original stuff, so I am hopping the smile has some symbolism

I like The Weeknd but lfl isn't a great song imo. I don't think it's objectively bad or anything but I'm a fan of Lana for her signature sound and lfl doesn't have it at all. And the lyrics suck. I don't hate it or anything but it's not making it onto my daily playlist

I think the song is good--the only bad part is the lyrics imo

i really feel like lana is gonna give us something we never knew wanted, and i also feel like Tomorrow never came is gonna serve us some "Total Eclipse of the Heart" level realness in terms of an iconic duet.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

i really feel like lana is gonna give us something we never knew wanted, and i also feel like Tomorrow never came is gonna serve us some "Total Eclipse of the Heart" level realness in terms of an iconic duet.

I'm worried TNC will be some cringe song about her being astonished she's able to sing with John Lennon's son. and from the lyrics we have so far, that's exactly what we're in for  :biblio:

Most people who hate LFL (the title track) don't like The Weeknd, right??

I see so much LFL hate on here but I'm a Weeknd fan so I can't really understand it tbh

I feel, at least for me, that the Weeknd had more of a part in the song that might've seemed to overpower her vocals, but personally, I think it worked out well. It'd be lonely to have a track on living life well, alone, so I thought it fit well. 

UV/Honeymoon

oh, I also wonder what other female collaborator we have? Lana said she was specifically going to add another female voice to the album. I hope it's on the track "Groupie Love". 

when the tracklist was revealed the only feature listed was the weeknd meanwhile sean stevie asap and playboi got ignored, sooooo maybe marina is still possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most people who hate LFL (the title track) don't like The Weeknd, right??

I see so much LFL hate on here but I'm a Weeknd fan so I can't really understand it tbh

No. I reealy like the Weekend, especially his early releases. LFL is a dud because of the god-awful lyrics.

I just can't listen to this::

"Cause we're the masters of our own fate

We're the captains of our own souls

There's no way for us to come away

'Cause boy we're gold, boy we're gold

And I was like"

and after that cringe fest it's coming ad nauseam:

"Take off, take off

Take off all your clothes"

and finished me off with:

"They say only the good die young

That just ain't right

'Cause we're having too much fun

Too much fun tonight, yeah"

LFL has some of her worst lyrics. The whole thing is just hollow and meaningless. On top of that, she "borrowed" the title from a famous and old song that belongs to a punk icon. YUK

No. I reealy like the Weekend, especially his early releases. LFL is a dud because of the god-awful lyrics.

And I was like"

"Take off, take off

That just ain't right

LFL has some of her worst lyrics. The whole thing is just hollow and meaningless. On top of that, she "borrowed" the title from a famous and old song that belongs to a punk icon. YUK

Read more: Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

Read more: Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

And I was like"

"Take off, take off

That just ain't right

Lyrics are shit--I agree. But the song itself is pretty nice imo