Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I think youre confused by the meaning of the word.

noo, read farther down. i was being sarcastic and making fun of him because he only thought her music would be innovative if it made other artists follow in its footsteps

Fans for 6 minths: WE WANT A TRACKLIST

Tacklist comes out.

Fans: THIS TRACKLIST IS SHIT

I remember when I first saw the Honeymoon tracklist, I liked it straight away. There was something intriguing about it especially with titles like Religion or Salvatore. But I'm not feeling these titles.. I mean Groupie Love, In My Feelings they just don't sound good to me. Not to talk about Summer Bummer :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Has Lana's fanbase always been this critical about her for all album releases? I mean the amount of complaining over song title names is crazy, like that even matters.

yes but like i think all this drama over the titles is soo stupid.

I remember when I first saw the Honeymoon tracklist, I liked it straight away. There was something intriguing about it especially with titles like Religion or Salvatore. But I'm not feeling these titles.. I mean Groupie Love, In My Feelings they just don't sound good to me. Not to talk about Summer Bummer :defeated:

I understand you, the new titles don't have the same impact as the ultraviolence and honeymoon ones.

But as Lana never disappoint us i'm sure all songs are great and we'll love them

original.gif

Has Lana's fanbase always been this critical about her for all album releases? I mean the amount of complaining over song title names is crazy, like that even matters.

You should've seen it when UV tracklist dropped, honestly some of the meltdowns were legendary  :eartha:  Same happened when HM tracklist dropped too. Yeah a few of L4L track titles are clunky but the drama is so unnecessary. As long as the album sounds great I don't really mind what the tracks are called tbh. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

You should've seen it when UV tracklist dropped, honestly some of the meltdowns were legendary :eartha: Same happened when HM tracklist dropped too. Yeah a few of L4L track titles are clunky but the drama is so unnecessary. As long as the album sounds great I don't really mind what the tracks all called tbh.

I mean that's exactly why I think everyone is being so dramatic because the title of the song has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the music, so why all the drama? Lol

Doesn't make sense

You should've seen it when UV tracklist dropped, honestly some of the meltdowns were legendary  :eartha:  Same happened when HM tracklist dropped too. Yeah a few of L4L track titles are clunky but the drama is so unnecessary. As long as the album sounds great I don't really mind what the tracks are called tbh. 

even if the album is shit (it won't be) we will survive, sometimes I think people on here need to go outside, read a newspaper, etc. too many people's happiness is dependent on the quality of this album

Groupie

"A young woman who seeks to achieve status by having sex with rock musicians, roadies, security, and other band-related guys."

Love it. :smokes:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I mean that's exactly why I think everyone is being so dramatic because the title of the song has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the music, so why all the drama? Lol

Doesn't make sense

I think some fans on here have way to high expectations for the album in general nvm the titles. I learned that hard way with HM. I was over speculating what the album would sound like,look like in terms of visuals etc Then when the album campaign did start and I realised it wasn't going to reach my sky high expectations. I was so disappointed. I think that's the case with L4L with some of fans on here...

even if the album is shit (it won't be) we will survive, sometimes I think people on here need to go outside, read a newspaper, etc. too many people's happiness is dependent on the quality of this album

I'm always optimistic and hope for the best. Even if the album is shit I will find something I do like even if its small. Hopefully L4L won't flop and even if its does well then that's okay too. I wish more people had that kind of mindset in general tbh :agree:  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371