Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I wonder if Lana is gonna make another album trailer since the last album trailer was like... 3 months ago

maybe one with some Love/LFL scene outtakes or something and a couple of snippets

like who tf does that person thinks he/she is? 

I don't have the time nor energy for ppl like that  v43J9_s-200x150.gif

tea.... the girls are actually getting pressed over a single that's coming out tomorrow because it didnt come out today like a leak instagram account said 

9BkdHHK.gif

tea.... the girls are actually getting pressed over a single that's coming out tomorrow because it didnt come out today like a leak instagram account said 

9BkdHHK.gif

shut up

god-damn.png

9BkdHHK.gif

Exactly! So what? It's out in less than 24h like... we all waited almost 2 years for this album 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Did I miss something? Is today Friday???

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I don't get why people think a single comes out in NZ first anyway. Pretty sure Lana would release it LA time, on the actual date. My guess is that tomorrow the single comes out 8am LA time.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i was gonna make a joke post using a subtitles cap of lana saying "you fffucking didnt" 

and the caption was gonna be about her seeing our mess on here or us finding out SB isnt out 

but i cant find the photo itself and now my joke is ruined

Tf is up w the cocky attitude from some of the people who """knew"""""""" it wouldn't come at midnight? Ok sorry for u. I can wait but god the comments from ppl who didn't think it would release are more annoying than the flood of disappointed posts abt it not releasing

I hope that's not for me tho...

I'm just upset cause I was saying something that was like 100% legit (and I said that after midnight on NZ) and someone had the audacity to throw a "stfu" at me

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

@Elle is in the UK?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I don't get why people think a single comes out in NZ first anyway. Pretty sure Lana would release it LA time, on the actual date. My guess is that tomorrow the single comes out 8am LA time.

I think she's gonna do a radio premiere on Beats 1 or on BBC Radio 1 like she did with LfL. Maybe 12:30pm LA time.

I told my mum about this n everything she went out to buy me cookies LANA HOW COULD YOU

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Got to hate her or her management at times like this one. If we had solid info we wouldn't be bitchin' around having meltdowns and refreshing fucking spotify every 5 seconds. Gurl you be losing our respect, whether it's your doing or the management team's.