Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It was edited using the stems. Honestly Your Girl is awful  :toofunny: i still bop to it tho

no-baby-no-gif.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

pTD1qCz.gif

It's time to clock the tea. Your Girl should've stayed unleaked and we should've gotten both versions of Yes To Heaven instead. Case closed, the gavel has what? Slammed.

Yes To Heaven is my fave UV outtake. I'm with you, sis. :party:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

'Cmon It wasn't bad, I'm just tired of us creating rumors.

We're all disappointed today because of our own speculations

Then come for those who created the rumors and NEVER come for me 'cause I was just saying the truth

giphy.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Guys, can someone explain me what the heck this Calciatore is? Please!

a sweet icon and beautiful queen that WAS my username twin but had to change to keep her @s consistent

I just really hope that the album comes on the 21. I've already made plans with my 4 bestfriends to meet in a cute little butterfly garden so that we can all sit in a circle and hear the album together for the first time. They've been waiting forever to see me react to a new lana record and it'd really bum them tf out if the album is delayed...

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I just really hope that the album comes on the 21. I've already made plans with my 4 bestfriends to meet in a cute little butterfly garden so that we can all sit in a circle and hear the album together for the first time. They've been waiting forever to see me react to a new lana record and it'd really bum them tf out if the album is delayed...

my god i wish i had friends like that :crai: i just get awkward cringy stares from them when i play lana

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The dramatics. There's still time for Lana to surprise drop SB, which wouldn't be out of character and the album is not delayed. They even confirmed the July 21st release date again in V Magazine which won't be on newstands until July 6th, 14 days before album release. It's coming. :lanahairflip:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

omg the tracklist is out

01 Red Light District 

02 Sober From Coke

03 Homemade Yosemite

04 The Hollywood

05 Lustability

06 Hard Life / Loveless Witch

07 Sober From Coke II (Delayodrama)

08 Equestrian Bitch In The Dark

09 Super8mm

10 Lustability Reprise ft The Weeknd

11 Perfect Life Is Beautiful

same  :pft: even my boyfriend skips her songs when they come up in the car. it kills

my god i wish i had friends like that :crai: i just get awkward cringy stares from them when i play lana

aww. Don't feel bad. My entire family hates her. Lmao my friends are the only ones who get how much she means to me. 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: