Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

hi everyone

recently i've lost just about all my friends, and i'm feeling shitter than ever, spending most days in bed crying or asleep, and i just wanted to say thank you to lanaboards as although i haven't posted myself, i enjoy everyday coming on and reading all the posts and the theories, artworks and arguments lol etc. sounds sad i guess but i think now the only reason i'm still here and bother to continue on this planet is for lanas music and lanaboards that comes with that. I'm very excited for her new record, really hope it's worth this wait. I'm not looking for sympathy, i just wanted to say how much this site has actually meant to me.it's now been weeks since anyone has texted, snapchat, facebook etc, and i do feel, i guess a sense of happiness when on this site as there's things to read and stuff and i feel less alone?

sorry for the long post, it's taken me some time to write this and i think i feel like i'm ok with now posting this. thank you lanaboards x

I'm sure buried somewhere it's been discussed - but I'm really struggling to believe that the leaked track list is real. She's now mentioned Yosemite twice and referred to the song as "God Bless America" twice (not how it's written out on what leaked).

I'm sure some of those songs are real (including Summer Bummer) - but I don't think all of them are. Anyone else agree?

Yeah, I kinda see what you're saying but idk. I would prefer GBA to be called just that not GBAAABWIT tho

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

hi everyone

recently i've lost just about all my friends, and i'm feeling shitter than ever, spending most days in bed crying or asleep, and i just wanted to say thank you to lanaboards as although i haven't posted myself, i enjoy everyday coming on and reading all the posts and the theories, artworks and arguments lol etc. sounds sad i guess but i think now the only reason i'm still here and bother to continue on this planet is for lanas music and lanaboards that comes with that. I'm very excited for her new record, really hope it's worth this wait. I'm not looking for sympathy, i just wanted to say how much this site has actually meant to me.it's now been weeks since anyone has texted, snapchat, facebook etc, and i do feel, i guess a sense of happiness when on this site as there's things to read and stuff and i feel less alone?

sorry for the long post, it's taken me some time to write this and i think i feel like i'm ok with now posting this. thank you lanaboards x

I'm in the middle of a depressive phase myself and going through many of the same things. You can do this honey, TRUST and believe, and Lust For Life is waiting for you!! xxx

Yeah, I kinda see what you're saying but idk. I would prefer GBA to be called just that not GBAAABWIT tho

I agree... I'm saying I don't think it's GBAAATBWIT - I think it's just GBA. That and her talking about Yosemite make me think it's fake.

I know the interview was last month but I doubt she would mention it twice, sing the chorus, and then be like "actually, nevermind".

hi everyone

Im sorry about how things are going hun. Sending lots of love thru the ether. You should definitely post your review to the album (whenever it gets released lol).

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

hi everyone

I'm so glad our meltdowns and messiness makes someone happy! 

In all seriousness tho, I know you're not looking for sympathy, but you can always send me a message if you feel like talking to someone!  :heart:

I AM MY ONLY GOD

hi everyone

This is so nice to hear! Don't be afraid to post on here though sis :hooker: I hope things work out for you in the end, sending you peace and love through the ether  :kiss: 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This era is a mess.

I love facts

hi everyone

I can empathise with you. I moved to a new city yet again recently and I'm pretty much alone. Contact with my old friends has died down, don't get as many texts anymore and I didn't make many new good friends here. It can be hard to be lonely. Keep posting :) we can be your friends! Sending you love  :kiss:

off topic but where's the good sis @electra ??